- MediaBay Swings To Profitability. Holt, Karen // Publishers Weekly;11/17/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 46, p16
Deals with the financial performance of publisher MediaBay Inc. in the 3rd quarter of 2003. Net income posted by the company; Factor attributed to the sales decline of the company in the third quarter; MediaBay's net loss for the nine months.
- Sales Down, Losses Up at MediaBay. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p20
Reports on the sales of the MediaBay company in 2000. Information on the net loss of the company for the year 2000; Factors contributing to the net loss of the company; Actions taken by the company in improving its sales condition.
- MediaBay Sees Improvement. // Publishers Weekly;12/18/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 51, p16
Reports on the earnings of MediaBay for the third quarter ended September 30, 2000. Cash flow for the quarter; Total revenues; Net loss posted; Efforts to broaden the number of distribution channels for the company's audio products.
- Sales Soar at MediaBay. // Publishers Weekly;12/6/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 49, p21
Reports on the increase in the revenues at MediaBay in the third quarter ended September 30, 1999. Percent increase in revenues; Factors behind MediaBay's strong quarter; Customer base of MediaBay; Sales for the quarter.
- MediaBay Makes Money. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/27/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 21, p16
Deals with the projected profit growth of MediaBay Inc. in 2002. Sales posted by the firm for the first quarter ended March 31, 2002; Net loss of the company for the quarter; Projected savings of the firm for the year; Improvement in the company's Audio Book Club unit.
- MediaBay Moves into the Black. // Publishers Weekly;9/9/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 36, p15
Focuses on the profit growth posted by MediaBay Inc. in the second quarter-ended June 30, 2002. Sales gain posted by the company's audiobook club unit; Comments from Michael Herrick, MediaBay chairman.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;5/23/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 21, p8
Presents news briefs on the publishing industry in the U.S. as of May 23, 2005. Establishment of a propriety and bargain merchandise unit of Ingram Book Group; Profits posted by Thomas Nelson for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2005; Net loss reported by MediaBay; Award received by novelist...
- Sales Jump at MediaBay. // Publishers Weekly;3/6/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 10, p24
Reports on the increase in revenues at MediaBay Inc. in 1999. Factor to which the increase in revenues is attributed; Comparison between the company's net loss in 1998 and 1999; Remarks from chief executive officer Michael Herrick.
- MediaBay Launches New Initiatives. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/22/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 21, p26
Reports on the initiatives launched by MediaBay Inc. for the year 2000. Relaunching of www.mediabay.com e-commerce site; Launching of a Christian audiobook club; Earnings and sales of the company for the first quarter ended March 31, 2000; Executives appointed by the company.