The third shift: Health, work and expertise among women with endometriosis
- Abordaje integral del dolor pÃ©lvico crÃ³nico: revisiÃ³n de la literatura. Fuentes Porras, Juan Sebastian; Sepúlveda Agudelo, Janer // Revista Chilena de Obstetricia y GinecologÃa;2014, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p330
Chronic pelvic pain is a manifestation of many diseases and a frequent symptom in gynecology. To understand completely as the clinical presentation neuroanatomical and neurophysiological mechanisms involved and the most commonly diagnosed causes are explained. In addition, the need for a...
- Session 56: From experimental to established: ESHRE guidelines and position papers. // Human Reproduction;Jun2013, Vol. 28 Issue suppl_1, pi86
No abstract available.
- New and Worsening Conditions and Change in Physical and Cognitive Performance During Weekly... Guralnik, Jack M.; Ferrucci, Luigi // Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences & Medical ;Aug99, Vol. 54A Issue 8, pM410
Presents information on a study which described the rate of reported chronic disease worsening and acute episodic illnesses of women. Methods; Results; Conclusions.
- Teamwork--general practitioners and practice nurses working together in New Zealand. Finlayson, Mary P.; Raymont, Antony // Journal of Primary Health Care;Jun2012, Vol. 4 Issue 2, p150
INTRODUCTION: Teamwork in primary health care has been encouraged in New Zealand and in the international literature. It may improve work satisfaction for staff, and satisfaction and outcomes for patients. Teamwork may be classified as being multi-, inter- or transdisciplinary and is likely to...
- Umbilical Endometriosis. Loverro, Giuseppe; Mei, Loredana; Vicino, Mario; Cormio, Gennaro; Selvaggi, Luigi // Journal of Gynecologic Surgery;Summer2001, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p65
Primary cutaneous endometriosis is uncommon. The authors report a case of spontaneous umbilical endometriosis in a young woman. Clinical diagnosis was based on the observation of an umbilical bluish nodule with cyclical pain and bloody discharge, simultaneous with the menstrual period. A...
- Health care costs are on the minds of many. Burggraff, Debra // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Mar/Apr2003, Vol. 87 Issue 2, p21
Presents a health problem of a woman who has endometriosis.
- Case 4: An umbilical nodule. Johnson, Beverly A. // Cortlandt Forum;07/25/99, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p160
Presents the case of a 25-year-old woman complaining of an enlarging nodule on her umbillicus found to be cutaneous endometriosis. Differential diagnosis; Biopsy results; Clinical management.
- Easing the pain of endometriosis. Ackerson, Amber // Better Nutrition;Jul2001, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p8
Provides information on endometriosis, a disease in women characterized by menstrual cramps and chronic pelvic and low back pain. Symptoms; Theory for the causes of endometriosis; Recommended foods to include in the diet.
- Not-to-be missed female health news. Kelly, Alice Lesch // Self;Aug2000, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p59
Presents the result of a research on women with endemetriosis. Correlation between endemetriosis and cancer among women; Prevention of cancer.