Cash in on tax confusion, concerns
- Flexing your specs. Morrison, Mary E. // B to B;6/14/2010, Vol. 95 Issue 7, p27
The article presents information on the challenges faced by the contractors and construction companies in the U.S. in 2010. Matt Sonnhalter, president of marketing agency Sonnhalter, stated that bank and distributors refused to fund many construction industries. He also said that the American...
- EDITORIAL. TARRICONE, PAUL // Lighting Design & Application;Jun2009, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p4
The author explains that the U.S. economic crisis and the federal stimulus package has served as catalysts to several companies in improving their marketing strategies. It mentions that a car dealer launched its "Start Your Own Stimulus Sale" in the face of the tax deduction available to car...
- Q&A Enrique Salem. // CRN;Apr2009, Issue 1284, p52
An interview with chief executive officer (CEO) Enrique Salem of U.S.-based Symantec Corp. is presented. When asked about the issues he faced on CEO's role that might not have been issues for his predecessor, Salem mentions that the CEO works with partners and customers to make it easier to do...
- Stimulus Funds Save 250,000 Jobs Nationwide, Says White House. // NSTA Express;11/2/2009, p1
The article reports that the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 has saved 250,000 jobs across the country including educators in school districts and universities.
- Tracking the stimulus. Prow, Chuck // Hill;9/8/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 98, p25
In this article the author discusses the stimulus funding worth 787 billion dollars that will be dispersed in the U.S. by the end of 2010 .
- opinion: JUAN WILLIAMS. Williams, Juan // Hill;2/27/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 24, p19
The author discusses the ramifications of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2012 in the U.S.
- Positive March jobs figures to bolster Dems, Obwna. SWANSON, IAN // Hill;3/31/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p4
The article reports on the author's views regarding the expectation that the U.S. economy will be adding hundreds of thousands of jobs in March 2010 which is an indication that the 787 billion dollars in stimulus package of the administration of President Barack Obama is working.
- By the numbers. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/10/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the federal stimulus dollars received by New Hampshire being the part of the U.S. American Recovery and Reinvestment Act signed by U.S. president Barack Obama in February 2009.
- Proposed Training Center Draws Fire Maryland's Eastern Shore Targeted for Stimulus-Funded Facility. Nash, Betty Joyce // Region Focus;Summer2010, p3
The article reports that the proposed funding of 70 million dollars form the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 for the construction of the Foreign Affairs Security Training Center (FASTC) in Maryland's Eastern Shore has drawn mixed reactions.