Unified Messaging Makes Its Mark
- Cellular Markets (21-40). // RCR Wireless News;5/14/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p18
Ranks cellular telephone markets in the United States based on its number of subscribers as of May 2001.
- Ratings: Cellular phones. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;1999, p236
Evaluates several cellular telephones and lists them based on their overall score.
- Operators at risk of losing out on mobile music revenues. Davies, Sara // New Media Age;8/29/2002, p35
Reports on the findings of a research by Ovum company about the mobile music service sector in Great Britain. Impact of the lack of digital rights on mobile music on mobile operators and service providers; Suggestions on how mobile operators and service providers can succeed in the mobile music...
- Seize the call. Butkus, Claire // Total Telecom Magazine;Feb2005, p40
Focuses on the status of mobile trading exchanges in the telecommunication sector. Effects of routing services and growth of billing operations on mobile operators; Potential benefits of an exchange model for mobile termination services to mobile carriers with outgoing international traffic...
- Don't call us…. Mabotja, Sello // Finance Week;1/29/2004, p14
Reports on the scarcity of mobile phone subscribers in South Africa who have cellphone insurance. Cellphone insurance products offered by mobile phone operators; Plan of mobile phone operator Cell C to offer customer incentives in marketing its cellphone policies.
- Telecoms wooing mid-market patrons. Spohr, George // Business Journal (Central New York);1/9/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the efforts of cellular phone companies to attract middle-market companies in Syracuse, New York. Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association's (CTIA) description of methods used by various companies to attract customers; Majority of the business accounts used for employees...
- Industry's filter problem. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;10/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p10
Comments on the problem facing the cellular telephone services industry in the United States as of October 2003. Number of customers of the industry; Expectations of customers which the industry must satisfy; Infighting among companies in the industry; Progress that industry has made in the...
- Down to the wire. Limbach, Ian // Total Telecom Magazine;Nov2003, p20
States that fixed-line telecommunication companies in Italy are suffering from revenue decline because of competition from cellular telephone service providers as of November 2003. Rise in value-added services revenue of the cellular telephone service providers; Recovery of the information...
- CHOOSE a plan that fits. // Consumer Reports;Feb2003, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p18
Presents an overview of cellular telephone calling plans. Night and weekend minutes; The differences between local, regional, and national calling plans; The importance of reading the contract; Downsizing minutes.