MARK-V Measures Energy
- Feeding on cellular phone fears... // America's Network;03/15/97, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p78
Features Red Gap, a device from Kelser Ltd. designed to reduce the radiation intensity from cellular phones. Available models; Price.
- Pulse: outdoors. // Women's Sports & Fitness (10996079);Nov/Dec99, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p40
Focuses on outdoor recreation. Safety tips for outdoor adventurers; Benefits of having a cellular phones in the outdoors.
- House committee expected to increase tracking standard. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p68
Focuses on the expectation for the passage of cellular phone location tracking legislation in the United States. Inclusion of the provision in the Electronic Communications Privacy Act of 2000; Aim of the bill to strengthen privacy rights; Uncertainty over the consideration of the bill.
- cell damage. Johnson, Darv; Chipley, Abigail // Vegetarian Times;Nov2000, Issue 279, p18
Discusses the health risks of using cellular phones. Information on the results of several studies regarding the possible link of using cellular phones on the increased risk of brain cancer; Position of the cellular phone industry on the issue; Information on several products that claim to...
- Wireless Phone Watch. // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Jan2002, Issue 231, p91
Presents information on a Web site that offers a tool for measuring the radiation emission of cellular phones. Details regarding the specific absorption rate, a way of measuring the quantity of radiofrequency energy absorbed by the body; Cellular phone models that emit high radiation; Cellular...
- Cellcos may face action against misuse of SIMs. // Technology Times;12/22/2014, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p6
The article reports that the Pakistani government will make actions against cellular phone companies which have issued illegal subscriber identity module (SIM) cards that were used in terrorism.
- TransData creates integrated electric meter. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p48
Presents information on the creation of an electric meter by TransData. Features of the meter; Benefits of using the meter; Details on how the meter integrates Motorola Inc.,'s Series 500 Wireless Modem.
- Validity and Reliability of Kinematic Device for Measuring the Force Developed During Squatting. Rahmani, Abderrehmane; Dalleau, Georges; Viale, Fabrice; Hautier, Christophe A.; Lacour, Jean-René // Journal of Applied Biomechanics;Feb2000, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p26
Investigates the validity and reliability of a kinematic device for measuring the force developed during squatting. Squat exercise protocol performed by the research subjects; Attainment of peak force, velocity, and power measurements; Assessment on the coefficient of correlation for the...
- Robofish. Davy, Emma // Current Science;3/2/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on the robotic salmon fish developed by researchers at the United States Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Laboratory in Richland, Washington to measure the forces that salmon experience as they swim through a dam.