Sprint PCS Adds Content
- SPRINT POCKETS DIGITAL MUSIC. Spangler, Todd // Interactive Week;11/6/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p36
Presents information on the Sprint PCS My Music service launched by Sprint PCS company that lets subscribers play MP3 audio files on a tiny wireless phone. Equipment used for the service; Capabilities of the service.
- Sprint Nextel, Round 2. Tombes, Jonathan // Communications Technology;Dec2005, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p14
The article focuses on the effect of joint venture between Sprint Nextel Corp. and four multisystem operators (MSOs) on the telecommunication industry. Both video and wireless consumer spendings are increasing. The vendors that supply Sprint Nextel with equipment can help bridge the...
- Directions On Demand. // Wireless Week;11/5/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 45, p24
Reports on the voice-enabled driving directions for several cities in the United States launched by Sprint PCS in November 2001. Mechanics of the service; Cost.
- TD Waterhouse partners with Sprint PCS. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p2
Reports that online finance firm TD Waterhouse Group Inc. has joined Sprint PCS to offer TD Waterhouse Wireless on Web-ready telephones, allowing investors to connect to online investing services and products.
- Cellular/PCS. // Wireless Week;08/23/99, Vol. 5 Issue 34, p14
Presents an update on mobile telecommunications industry as of August 23, 1999. Licensing of InterMail, a software introduced by telecommunication company Sprint PCS; Features of the software; Information on the second-quarter results announced by TeleCorp PCS Inc. for fiscal year 1999.
- Countrywide, Sprint Join in Wireless Service. Julavits, Robert // American Banker;11/14/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 219, p3
Looks at the partnership between Countrywide Home Loans Inc. and Sprint PCS to give real estate agents and brokers wireless access to home financing resources. Provision of access to various home financing resources via the Sprint PCS Wireless Web browser.
- Sprint. // AirGuide Online.com;7/6/2009, p3
The article reports on a survey report on traveling and travelers by Sprint Nextel Corp. According to the survey, travelers are no more using helpful travel applications including navigational systems such as Global Positioning System (GPS) and flight information systems because of budget...
- Sprint First U.S. Carrier to Debut Galaxy S II. // RBOC Update;Oct2011, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p1
The article previews the Samsung Epic 4G smartphone from Sprint.
- The S-curve. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the S-curve, a technology cycle from the time a concept is introduced through its adoption and before it is replaced by another technology. Obstacles that successful technologies need to overcome; Second-quarter guidance of Sprint PCS.