- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;4/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p64
The article offers news briefs related to food service. Atlanta, Georgia-based Horizon Software International, LLC, has named foodservice veteran Glenn Davenport as its president. Tyson Foods, Inc., for the second straight year, has been awarded the Supplier of the Year by the International...
- INDUSTRY NEWS. // FoodService Director;12/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p44
This section offers news briefs on the food service industry in the U.S. Tyson Foods Inc. donated more than 3.2 million meals for Texas and Gulf Coast residents affected by recent hurricanes. Deborah Bruce Witt, Aladdin Temp-Rite advertising and public relations manager, received the...
- Operators talk trends at Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/10/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 2, p44
The article reports that a session of Tyson University was held at Fort Worth, Texas. It was a program that allows foodservice operators to participate in discussions on industry trends, product knowledge and the business support provided by Tyson Foods. Tyson Foods donated 35,000 pounds of...
- The measure of a man. Young, Barbara // National Provisioner;Jun2002, Vol. 216 Issue 6, p6
Comments on Tyson Foods Inc. chief executive officer John Tyson's vision for the company. Third generation leadership; Management team and innovative game plan; Required management skills; Measure of success for Tyson.
- Donald (Donnie) Smith. // Food Processing (00156523);Feb2011, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p23
The article profiles Donald Smith, the new chief executive officer (CEO) of Tyson Foods Inc. who joined the company in 1980 after he graduated from the University of Tennessee with a degree in animal science.
- 7 DONNIE SMITH. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;7/8/2013, Vol. 61 Issue 27/28, p58
The article focuses on Donnie Smith, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Tyson Foods Inc. in the U.S. who focuses on product innovation.
- Tyson University. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2000, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p118
Reports that Tyson Foods Inc. hosted hospitality foodservice operators who attended Tyson University to learn about industry trends, food safety and Tyson products.
- Welcome to Convenience Foodservice Solutions. Smith, Donnie // Convenience Store News;Oct2012 Supplement, p3
The article reports on Tyson Foods Inc. and its role in helping the industry evolve to match changes in shoppers' attitudes and behaviors.
- Hospitality operators attend Tyson University. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/06/99, Vol. 33 Issue 36, p54
Reports on the Food Service Division of Tyson Foods Inc.'s hosting of a Tyson University operator workshop at the Tyson Management Development Center in Russellville, Arkansas. Utilization of Tyson resources in their operation forums.