- Smaller Size Matters. Cummings, John // FoodService Director;7/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p34
The article discusses how Parkhurst Dining Services controls portion sizes and calorie counts at Bucknell University in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. Some of the ways employed by the company include making cookies in house for resident dining, offering microgreen salads in their buffet catering and...
- Eat'n Park expands beyond Big Boy, contracts with Parkhurst Dining. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/16/97, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p51
Features Parkhurst Dining Services, a contract dining division of Eat'n Park Restaurants. Regional focus on leveraging experience and relationships existing in the business area; Objective of building the restaurant business at the rate of three to four restaurants a year; Concentration on...
- Cafeteria with style. // Restaurant Hospitality;Jul97, Vol. 81 Issue 7, p80
Presents information on Parkhurst Dining Services which is offering universities, corporations and institutions a snazzy take cafeterias. Features of these cafeterias; Variety of foods being offered.
- POINTS AND PORTION SIZES: Parkhurst adapts diet plans. // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p30
Announces the adoption of the Weight Watcher's-compatible diet meals by Parkhurst Dining for Marconi's cafeteria in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Overview of diets accommodated at Marconi.
- Parkhurst Dining Services names Camody vp of operations. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p16
Announces the appointment of Nick Camody as vice president of operations for Parkhurst Dining Services.
- Chef Voyages. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p4
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of taking part in Parkhurst Dining Services' Traveling Chefs program where chefs from around the company visit accounts to share special dishes with customers.
- Havens for deli mavens. Wisdom, Maria K. // New Orleans Magazine;Sep2001, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p20
Features the Martin Wine Cellar deli in New Orleans, Louisiana. Number of sandwich types served; Description of the sandwiches.
- A SANDWICH. Ephron, Nora // New Yorker;8/19/2002-8/26/2002, Vol. 78 Issue 24, p139
Features the Langer's Delicatessen in Los Angeles, California. Reasons for the popularity of Langer's hot pastrami sandwich; Ingredients of pastrami sandwiches.
- Someone Call a Cab? // Food Management;Jul2012, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p17
The article informs that a mobile restaurant called the Culinary Cab will be launched by Parkhurst Dining Services Inc. at Mercyhurst University in Erie, Pennsylvania, to provide various menu items to the campus community.