- Just the Basics. Holaday, Susan // FoodService Director;3/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p42
The article offers information on the salads prepared by Sodexo Corporate Services Development Chef Chuck Hatfield in the U.S. He introduced "Salad Basins," which refer to smaller, low-cost salad cups for value-conscious customers. Hatfield notes that entrï¿½e salads continue to grow in...
- Building a Better Salad Bar. Parham, Kate // FoodService Director;5/15/2014, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p50
The article relates the statement of some food experts about their salad bars. According to Chuck Hatfield, director of product development for Sodexo Inc.'s Corporate Services Division, his salad bar was ranked by consumers as their favorite cafÃ© destination. Salad bars of Scott Bruhn,...
- Barry Schlosberg. Schuster, Karolyn // Food Management;May99, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p52
Profiles Barry Schlossberg, director of food and nutrition services for Continuum Health Partners Inc., and winner of the 1999 International Foodservice Manufacturers Association's Silver Plate Award for Healthcare. Strategies in managing cultural diversity; Accomplishments; Career history. ...
- Epicure on the Run. // Metro (NZ);Jul2001, Issue 241, p105
Presents news concerning the food service industry in New Zealand as of July 2001. Food selection offered by Brown's Deli; Services offered by the deli to customers; Food products sold at Cuisine Market.
- Taking takeout to a higher plateau. Spiselman, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p43
Features Trotter's To Go, a food shop located on Fullerton Avenue in Chicago, Illinois. House specials; Dessert selection; Business hours.
- Department size. // Progressive Grocer;Apr98, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p127
Reports that the increased emphasis on home-meal replacement programs and the accompanying in-store prep/cooking is beginning to have an effect on the size of service delicatessen departments.
- Specialty foods and deli to open next month in downtown Salt Lake. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/26/99, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p7
Reports on the establishment of The Market specialty foods and deli in Salt Lake City, Utah. Founders of the business; Location; Customer services; menu offerings.
- RESTAURANTS. // New York;1/23/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p108
The article presents several restaurants in New York City including Agnanti Meze, Anthony's, Broome Doggs, Camino Sur, Aquaterra, Cookshop, Bar Veloce, Dumpling Man, Dos Caminos Soho, Falai, Diablo Royale, Chow Bar, Craftbar, Cosette, City Bakery, La Grenouille, Bottega Del Vino, Coco Pazzo,...
- Schlossberg to Head NYU Med. Ctr. F&N. // Food Management;Jul2007, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p10
The article announces that Barry Schlossberg has been appointed senior director of food and nutrition services at New York University Medical Center in New York.