Dine Out while Staying In
- FOR MEAL REVENUE BOOST: SENIOR SITE SEEKS GUESTS. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p5
Reports on the opening of a dining room and kitchen at Riderwood Village, a retirement community in Silver Spring, Maryland. Estimated number of customers who eat at the buffet-service restaurant; Meals offered at the restaurant; Dining styles.
- BEATING AN AGE-OLD PROBLEM: Puree diet program helps LTC reduce weight loss. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;5/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on Gourmet Puree, a puree diet program developed by Steve Lunin, director of culinary and nutritional services at Mease Manor, a retirement community in Dunedin, Florida. Overview of the puree diet program process; Menu items included in the puree diet program; Significance of timing in...
- Smart Tips for Tours. R. B. // Cincinnati Magazine;Jan2013, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p178
The article discusses things that should be kept in mind while visiting a senior living community to choose an appropriate one.
- Another new peak body. Curtis, Keryn // Australian Ageing Agenda;Nov/Dec2012, p7
The article reports on the plan of the Retirement Village Association (RVA) and the Property Council of Australia (PCA) to create a peak body which will represent the retirement villages in Australia.
- Senior housing trends change as baby boomers retire. Bassett, Elizabeth // Fort Worth Business Press;1/31/2011, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
The article focuses on the expected changes to be made in U.S. retirement communities as more baby boomers will retire in the next 29 years due to their differences with their parents.
- Rejuvenate publishes 2014 trends report. // Journal on Active Aging;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p19
The article focuses on the 2014 trends report released by Rejuvenate Salon & Spa, featuring original research on trends identifed across the company's locations in over 100 senior living communities.
- UCHS opens affordable seniors housing community in North Carolina. // Journal on Active Aging;Sep/Oct2014, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p16
The article reports on the grand opening of the Carolina Senior Living, owned and operated by United Church Homes and Services (UCHS) in Lexington, North Carolina.
- Top ranks: Independent living retirement communities. Carbonaro // Business Journal (Central New York);10/29/99, Vol. 13 Issue 43, p16
Ranks the largest independent living retirement communities in Central New York, based on number of units. Number of employees; Monthly rates; Amenities offered; Key executives.
- TOP RANKS: INDEPENDENT-LIVING RETIREMENT COMMUNITIES. // Business Journal (Central New York);09/29/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 39, p12
Presents a chart on the top independent-living retirement communities in Central New York State, as ranked by number of units. Names, addresses, phone numbers and Web sites of communities; Amenities offered; Names of administrators and leasing agents; Bethany Village; Kendal at Ithaca; Conifer...