ON THE MENU
- ASIAGO'S. Hand, Guy // Boise Weekly;3/2/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 36, p39
The article offers the author's insights on the new cuisines served and added on the menu of the Asiago's restaurant in Boise, Idaho including ginger lime prawns, Thai-talian pasta, and chicken Morocco.
- Spicing It Up. // Prepared Foods;Feb2011, Vol. 180 Issue 2, p35
The article discusses the addition of the Spicy Chicken Biscuit prepared food to the menu of the Chick-fil-A restaurant chain.
- Home-grown harvest. Alexander, Stephanie // Australian Women's Weekly;Oct2009, Vol. 79 Issue 10, p250
Recipes for chef Stephanie Alexander's green and yellow green salad, strawberrries on a crisp almond filo base, and veyr speedy chicken with cherry tomatoes and olive are presented.
- BEST DISH. // Metro (NZ);May2009, Issue 333, p85
The article evaluates the Duck-and-Scallop Salad with a mix of Asian and European flavors, available at the restaurant Rice in Auckland, New Zealand.
- TRY COBB. PERRY, JULIEN // Seattle;Sep2014, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p45
The article offers information on the Cobb salad which is one of the popular item on the lunch menu at Matt's in the Market restaurant in Seattle, Washington.
- CiRCA 2010, REFiT FOR A PRiNCE. Harden, Michael // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2010, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p102
The article presents several recipes from the menu of Circa, the Prince restaurant including crisp prawn dumpling with green tea salt, cucumber and yoghurt soup with Moreton Bay bug salad and toasted grains with labne and herbs.
- Blanco Taco is mixing up the menu. Katz, T. J. // Inside Tucson Business;2/18/2008, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p16
The article reports that the Mexican restaurant Blanco Tacos & Tequila, located in Tucson, Arizona, has introduced several new menu items. The new additions include egg burritos, tacos, and fajitas. New additions to the starters menu include nachos con quesco blanco and avocado and tomato salad....
- IF YOU'RE CRAVING SEASONAL, HEALTHFUL EATS, GET TO BILTMORE FASHION PARK FOR THE AUTUMN MENU ATâ€¦. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Dec2011, p34
The article reports that Phoenix, Arizona-based Biltmore Fashion Park's Seasons 52 has unveiled a fresh menu which will be available through December 22, 2011 and will feature Maple Leaf Farms Sesame Duck Chop Salad.
- bite size Ben O'Donoghue. // NW;7/19/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 29, p76
The article presents a recipe for duck breast with Persian lentil salad, the benefits of this salad in winter season and mentions that chef Gordon Ramsay's restaurant maze Grill has launched a set lunch menu for 47 dollars.