Best of two worlds
- Korean BBQ. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;6/30/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 21, p72
Features the restaurant Korean BBQ in Mesa, Arizona. Menu offering; Meal prices.
- Food Truck-Inspired Barbecue Taco Comes to B&I. // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p70
The article reports on the promotion of a Korean barbecue taco inspired by a food truck in Los Angeles, California at Sodexo B&I locations in the U.S. in 2011, according to Sodexo Corporate Services East Area culinary services director Chris Follari.
- 'New' Asian on the Block. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p58
The article recognizes Asian street foods of China, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore as becoming popular among non-commercial food service. It features Korean cuisine as an emerging Asian cuisine due to healthy and varietal options it offers. Korean has spring, summer, fall and winter seasons of...
- NEW YORK. Knowlton, Andrew; Dickerman, Sara; John, Heather; Sharpe, Patricia; Shaw, Tucker; Tamarkin, David // Bon Appetit;Jun2007, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p82
The article features the Momofuku Ssam Bar in New York City. Several seasonal dishes being served by chef David Chang include spicy honeycomb tripe soup, three-terrine banh mi sandwich, four kinds of artisanal American ham and grilled Spanish mackerel. A popular dish in the restaurant is Bo...
- Asiana pre-order has royal flair. // PAX International;Jun/Jul2014, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the pre-order Korean Royal Cuisine offered by the South Korean major airline Asiana Airlines Incorporated to its First Class passengers effective May 1, 2014.
- street Wise. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Mar2011, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p112
The article focuses on the food truck as a new paradigm of a restaurant in Los Angeles, California. Chef Roy Choi, owner of the Kogi truck, is reportedly the most popular proponent of the city's food truck scene. The Kogi truck is said to be an old catering van retrofitted into a beacon of...
- RECIPES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 4, p74
The article presents several recipes for barbecue offered by U.S. foodservice operators including Brazilian-Style Toasted Farofa at NBC Universal in New York City, Korean Short Ribs at Saint Joseph's College of Maine, and Vietnamese Barbecue Sub at Recipedia.
- Korean flavors spice up menus. GLAZER, FERN // Nation's Restaurant News;3/2/2015, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p42
The article discusses how Korean flavors are improving the menus being offered by restaurants and foodservice providers in the U.S. Topics covered include how chefs incorporate kimchi and gochujang into pasta, burgers and soups. Also mentioned are the Korean flavors being explored at the...
- weeknight. Simonds, Dawn // Cincinnati Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p187
The article presents information on the Moon Garden restaurant. Many passionate food lovers admit to an almost desperate craving for Korean food. Greater Cincinnati does not have that many restaurants specializing in Korean cuisine, which makes 25-year-old Moon Garden in Fairfield a worthy...