- Restaurants serve up lamb variety. // National Provisioner;Oct2012, Vol. 226 Issue 10, p54
The article examines the popularity of lamb menu in the food service industry in the U.S. According to the study by Datassential MenuTrends, two out of three restaurants have lamb entrees in their menus. The lamb is often menued with garlic, red wine, thyme and rosemary mint, served with...
- stir crazy. // Good Health & Medicine;Jun2008, p150
Several recipes are presented including Sticky Pork With Vegies, Larb Lamb and Chicken and Thai Basil Stir-Fry.
- DINER UP. Gianopulos, Peter // Plate;May/Jun2016, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p64
The article evaluates several food items from various restaurants in the U.S. including the Creamed spinach with fried cheese curds from Spoon and Stable, the Muenster mac from Skillet Diner and the Crispy pork belly with pepper jam from Brenda's Meat & Three.
- Pigging out is in. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;2/7/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p32
The article focuses on the growth of pork offerings at various food establishments on the U.S. including Burger King, The Bristol, and Real Mex Restaurants.
- RECOMMENDED WINE. Sayburn, Ronan // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/27/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4679, p48
In this article, the author recommends to have roasted pork paired with the 2006 Balfour Brut Rose for lunch.
- Meat. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/4/2008, Vol. 198 Issue 4556, p50
The article reports that the prices for prime cuts of beef have continued to fall in Great Britain and demand is also low in the current financial climate. It is also stated that pork is very good value at present but lamb supplies are drying up, with hogget around and plenty of mutton at good...
- It's party time! Plummer, Jennene // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);1/2/2012, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p36
Several recipes including Chorizo & chicken paella boxes, Pork meatballs with spicy salsa and Honey & mint lamb skewers with tzatziki, are presented.
- MAKE MORE OF Cheap cuts. Ramsay, Gordon // BBC Australian Good Food;May2009, p83
Several recipes for meat dishes including Braised beef oxtail with basil dumplings, Crisp Chinese pork and Herby lamb cobbler.
- CHOP TO IT. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Feb2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p96
The article presents several recipes for meat, including Bistecca alla Fiorentina, Cuban mojo pork and Lamb chops deluxe.