Capitol Cafe Launches Value Meals
- As Simple as 1,2,3…. // Food Management;Aug2011, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p23
The article offers information on the Meal Deal concept of the Restaurant Associates Corp., which won the Best Station Concept of "Food Management's" 2011 Best Concept Award, in the U.S.
- 'A GREAT VALUE': Summer sales for RA's NYC cafes are 'in the bag'. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p5
Reports the addition of bag lunches to the menu of Restaurant Associates-operated cafeterias in New York City. Average number of bag lunches sold by the cafeterias per day in June 2003; Advantage of the program to customers; Lunch varieties offered.
- A Wide World of Culinary Delights. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p30
The article offers information about the menu offered by Restaurant Associates Corp. at the World Bank, which won the Best Menu award.
- CONTRACT-MANAGED FOODSERVICE. // Restaurant, Food & Beverage Market Research Handbook;2014/2015, Vol. 15, p189
The article offers information on contract-managed foodservice in the U.S. It states the food and drink revenue distribution in colleges and universities, manufacturing and industrial plants, and primary and secondary schools. Also mentioned are the segment trends like the growth in the business...
- Killer Kiosks. // Food Management;Mar2008, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p32
The article offers information on carts, kiosk and modular satellite stations in the U.S. These areas of business often deliver financial and customer impact. Kiosk has been successful as foodservice outlet in library locations. Some of the Kiosks lessened the lines in cafeterias, while others...
- Restaurant Associates: Ready for prime time. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;8/13/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 33, p66
Focuses on the emergence of Restaurant Associates Corp. as one of the leading foodservice companies in New York. Maintenance of the company's market share; Growth of the revenues from the operating divisions; Pursuit of strategic acquisitions to generate additional profits.
- RA pushes B&I growth. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p95
Focuses on the growth of foodservice contractor Restaurant Associates following a management buyout in October 1996. Growth rate; Number of accounts; Benefits of industry consolidation for RA; Major clients in Boston, Massachusetts and New York City; Growth of the business and industry segment;...
- HOW TO Eat at YDFM. Franco, Vené // Atlanta;Oct2007, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p86
The article offers information on the cafeteria Your Dekalb Farmers Market (YDFM), in Decatur, Georgia. It is mentioned that YDFM employs a staff from more than thirty nations, and the cafeteria also offers variety of dishes from across the world. The various items available at the cafeteria...
- The Line on On-Line. Riell, Howard // FoodService Director;3/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p48
The article looks at the online marketing efforts of noncommercial food service operators in the U.S. YRC Worldwide, a transportation company located in Overland Park, has a single cafeteria to serve its approximately 1,800 employees. The cafeteria's offerings are posted right on the firm's...