- Contents. // Beautiful Bullions;2012, p1
The table of contents for the October 2012 issue of "Beautiful Bullions" is presented.
- CROCHET CONNECTIONS. // Crochet World;Aug2014, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p34
Several letters to the editors are presented which discusses topics related to crocheting patterns including on ram or long-horn sheep crochet patterns, one on easy granny square patterns, and another on filet crochet patterns that are not too difficult.
- 3 Decorative Cast-On Methods. Miser, Lorna // Love of Knitting;Spring2015, p10
The article offers step-by-step instructions for the three decorative cast-on methods for knitting.
- Jewelry in Bloom. Calderon, Carolyn // Interweave Crochet;Spring2016, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p12
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making the "Jewelry in Bloom" crochet pattern.
- OVER THE OCEAN BLUE & STARLIGHT STITCH. // Crochet!;Sep2009, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p34
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making over the ocean blue and starlight stitch patterns in crocheting.
- CROCHET CONNECTIONS. // Crochet World;Jun2015, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p36
Several letters to the editor are presented on various request for crochet pattern magazine copies including the knitting-pattern for filet crochet, the knitting-pattern for a chemo blanket and the crocheting patterns for baby shower cake.
- DESIGNING TIP. // Crochet World;Dec2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p22
The article offers tips on designing a crocheting pattern. According to the author, it is helpful to make notes and list all the materials used. After making the notes, proofread it and follow the pattern step-by-step. Although it may sound like extra work, it may be very useful and worthwhile...
- Traveling suits for teddy bears. Roselle, Stephanie // Workbasket;Apr/May95, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p18
Gives directions on crocheting and knitting clothes for teddy bears. Materials; Shaping seats and dividing for legs; Jacket; Finishing.
- Cross-Front Vest. // Crochet World;Apr2013, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p16
The article offers step-by-step instructions for crocheting a Cross-Front Vest designed by Shannon Mullett-Bowlsby for Shibaguyz Designz, a knit pattern designer brand.