BigTalk Features Lockwood Purcell, Seybold
- Virtual High School courses available over the `net. // T H E Journal;Dec98, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p68
Focuses on Virtual High School (VHS) NetCourses, a web site from VHS to enable online students to meet one another through informal discussion areas. Comments from Storie Frost, VHS Web designer; Topics found at the web site; Significant information from the site.
- Internet Conversation Anyone? Douglass, Laura // Let's Dance;Oct2010, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p9
The article offers information on an online discussion forum related to dancing and also mentions registration related details related for the forum.
- Ohio Offers Online Septic Forum. // Pumper;Jul2010, p86
The article offers information on the Ohio Septic Forum, an online tool which allows onsite professionals to share data with others regarding various subject areas including soils and onsite systems, legislation and rules, and system troubleshooting, accessible at www.ohiosepticforum.com.
- To bring in new business, follow the rules for online discussion lists. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Oct99, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p34
Examines the use of discussion lists for participatory marketing over the Internet. Specialized directories that catalog mailing lists; Ways in which marketing companies can turn discussion lists into customers; Recommendation against sending blatant advertisements; Participating in a...
- Dealing with Hate on the Internet. Goldsborough, Reid // Teacher Librarian;Oct2001, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p46
Reports on cybersmearing where one can read and view malicious and inflammatory materials on the Internet. How to deal with someone who spreads hate about a person, organization or group; Things to do when a school or library is inflamed in an Internet discussion group; Examples of commercial...
- Online photo communities. Merrell, Sam // Photo District News;Feb98, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p24
Focuses on photography groups on the Internet. Features of the electronic-mail (e-mail) discussion list of communities; Information on the Usenet photography discussion groups; Photography forums. INSET: A very brief guide to online survival.
- Swamped. Croal, N'Gai; Tanaka, Jennifer // Newsweek;4/29/1996, Vol. 127 Issue 18, p8
Cites the favorite mailing lists of users of the Internet. Lists including Personal Finance and VetteNet Corvette Club.
- Online discussion lists spur debates, deals. Maddox, Kate // Advertising Age;4/20/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p30
Reports on how Internet discussion lists have become a key networking forum for senior executives in online advertising, in the late 1990s. How the interest is also increasing advertising revenues and branding opportunities; Statistics; Comments.
- wwwweb. Blackwood, Wendy // Midwifery Matters;Winter2003, Issue 99, p29
Presents several computer network resources for midwifery in Great Britain. Creation of an electronic mail discussion group for midwives; Access to Agenda for Change information in the Internet; Offer of reflective listening in the Birth Crisis Network.