CTIA Survey Reflects Industry Strength
- CTIA gives cellular sector a clean bill of health. // America's Network;11/15/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p13
Focuses on a report of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association which found growth signs for the cellular communication industry. Growth in the use of cellular radio; Subscribers added by the industry.
- Tracking the wireless boom. // Telephony;10/26/98, Vol. 235 Issue 17, p16
Provides data from Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's annual benchmark study. Includes the number of subscribers in the United States; Industry revenue; Data revenues; Average call length; Number of cell sites.
- CTIA launches portal for Wireless 2000. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p44
Reports the launching of Wireless 2000 Mobile Portal by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association during the Wireless 2000 convention in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Wireless penetration climbs to 38.2 million users in U.S. // RCR;9/23/96, Vol. 15 Issue 38, p11
Presents information on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's (CTIA) survey which focused on the number of personal and cellular communications services established. Statistics on industry revenues; Average cost for wireless phone service; When CTIA commenced surveying the industry.
- CTIA data survey says wireless use soaring. // RCR Wireless News;11/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p2
Reports on the growth of wireless communication technology use. Highlights on the survey data released by the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association; Percentage increase in the total billable minutes of use; Overall subscribership.
- Association news. // Cellular Business;Aug97, Vol. 14 Issue 8, p8
Reports on developments related to activities of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) for the period ended August 1997. Recipients of the awards presented by the CTIA's Foundation for Wireless Telecommunication; CTIA an other telecommunication associations' efforts to...
- Wireless phone usage surged in 1999. Marino, Frank // New Hampshire Business Review;05/19/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p20
Reports on the survey conducted by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association aimed at determining the growth of wireless communications technology in the United States. Growth in wireless subscription in 1999; Average monthly bill of wireless users.
- Wireless Loops the World. // Wireless Week;12/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 51, p3
Shows the number of wireless companies in the United States from 1983 to 1999, according to a survey by the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association. Projected number of wireless local loop subscribers by year 2000.
- Cynical in Silicon Valley. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p12
Focuses on the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's failure to initiate policies concerning the wireless data industry. Lack of support for the efforts of some leading wireless companies to push for additional third-generation (3G) mobile phone spectrum; Global 3G spectrum...
- CTIA launches Wireless Internet Caucus. // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association has launched its Wireless Internet Caucus.