Marital Attitude Survey: A Measure of Dysfunctional Attributions and Expectancies
- Fixing Those Irritations. Chapman, Gary D. // Marriage Partnership;Fall2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p18
Suggests ways to resolve marital irritations. Consideration of your spouse's feelings; Way to make a request; Importance of giving compliments.
- "It's Over." Michaels, Rose // Marriage Partnership;Fall2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p58
Presents an article on how a Christian married couple saved their marriage. Advise given by a counselor; Realization of their mistakes; Changes made to strengthen their relationship.
- Go to Bed Angry. Mahoney, Sarah // Good Housekeeping;Jun2008, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p115
The article offers information on five myths and their realities related to married life. It states that it is a myth that one should never go to bed angry, but in reality, conflicts are best dealt with when one have calmed down and are well rested. It mentions that sex does not deteriorate as...
- Dr. Phil: "Trust me, this is not something you can do based on willpower alone". McGraw, Phillip C. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Mar2008, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p78
The article presents questions and answers concerning relationships and getting in shape including how to fix a marriage after the wife got involved in an extramarital affair, how a wife can motivate her husband to look for a job and how a 58-year-old man can get back into shape given his busy...
- The Lovin' Feeling. // Marriage Partnership;Fall2004, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p10
Presents the results of a survey on keeping romance alive in marriage.
- Chapter Twenty-seven. // Secret Madness: The Story of a Marriage;2006, p221
Chapter 27 of the book "A Secret Madness: The Story of a Marriage" is presented. It features the account of the author's friend named Helen about her husband who had not changed his personality. It also discusses what Helen considered the couple's basic natures and values unchanged which seemed...
- The Soul Cure. Bell, Steve; Bell, Valerie // Marriage Partnership;Winter2002, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p30
Presents an article on accessing God's love to solve marital problems. Information on the result of seeing oneself from God's perspective; Ways to access God; Details on the first step into a spiritually rebirthed marriage.
- Marital Dissolution. Faust, Kimberly A.; McKibben, Jerome N. // Handbook of Marriage & the Family;1999, p475
The article focuses on the reasons associated with marital dissolution. Based on the study, although divorce is the primary cause of marital dissolution, widowhood, separation and annulments account for a significant portion of terminated marriages. The author stresses that, as Americans became...
- TOO FAST FOR LOVE. // Woman's Day (Australian Consolidated Press);5/9/2005, Vol. 57 Issue 19, p86
Presents the results of an online survey on impetuosity for love conducted by dating Website RSVP in Australia.