Decisions for dummies
- Development and Evaluation of Nutrient Expert for Wheat in South Asia. Pampolino, Mirasol; Majumdar, Kaushik; Jat, M. L.; Satyanarayana, T.; Kumar, Anil; Shahi, V. B.; Gupta, Naveen; Singh, Vinay // Better Crops with Plant Food;2012, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p29
The article evaluates the Nutrient Expert (NE) for Wheat decision support tool from International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT), International Plant Nutrition Institute (IPNI), private industries, and national research and extension system representatives.
- Predictive Solutions Bring More Power to Decision Makers. Biafore, Steve // Health Management Technology;Nov1999, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p12
Focuses on predictive technology, a computer system tool used by healthcare and insurance executives to improve decision-making. Nature of the medical care industry which necessitates the application of predictive technology; How do predictive solutions work; Applications of predictive...
- The Intelligent Utility. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2007, Vol. 59 Issue 2, p8
The author reflects on the creation of intelligent utility (IU) systems. He discusses that by using utility systems in making intelligent business decisions, technology tools become a more intelligent utility. He further explains that instead of focusing on the intelligence of network, companies...
- DEATH APP CAN COMMUNICATE AFTER YOU'RE GONE. // Mortuary Management;Mar2012, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p38
The article provides information on the If I Die application which lets clients post a final message on their social network wall when they die built by the Israel-based firm Wilook.
- who viewed your Facebook profile? Stellin, Susan // Real Simple;Mar2011, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p146
The article offers information that the social network sites facebook.com does not offer an application to see who has viewed their profile.
- New Israeli App Helps People Avoid Unwanted Encounters. // Israel Faxx;3/31/2014, Vol. 22 Issue 68W, p8
The article focuses on With Split, a free app for iOS and Android devices that helps people from their social network they do not want to meet.
- Evaluating ASP Pricing Models and Contract Terms. Turisco, Fran // hfm (Healthcare Financial Management);Aug2000, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p80
Focuses on contracting agreements between healthcare organizations and application service providers (ASP). Examples of software applications ASP deliver; ASP pricing models; Related contractual issues; Conclusion.
- Raising Medical APP IQs. Lecklider, Tom // EE: Evaluation Engineering;Apr2014, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p18
The article focuses on mobile medical application software (apps), which are medical devices that run on smartphones to regulate a medical device. There are more than 96,000 health apps for mobile phones that use sensors and social networking to improve health for patients. A report from the IMS...
- IT'S THE LITTLE THINGS. // Arizona Foothills Magazine;Aug2011, p18
The article offers brief information on the Kidlee application program.