- Ford Field scores as site for meetings. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;2/10/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the business performance of the Ford field convention facility at Detroit, Michigan since its launch in August, 2002. Increase in the number of events and conventions; Accommodation capacity of the facility; Popularity of the facility among exhibitors availing the facility.
- Convention and trade show facilities. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);4/11/94 Supplement Lists, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p85
Presents a list of convention and trade show facilities in Louisiana. Largest column-free area; Main arena area; Number of meeting rooms; Food service; Parking; Floor load capacity; Contact information.
- Australian centre opens extension. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p16
Highlights the opening of Sydney Convention and Exhibition Center's extension complex in October 1999 in New South Wales. Floor space of the extension; Facilities included; Olympic sports to be hosted by the center.
- Asian exhibition. // International Construction;Mar2001, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p7
Reports the anticipated completion of the National Exhibition and Convention Centre (NECC) in Malaysia. Physical description of the center; Effort of promoting the exhibition industry.
- MEETING & CONFERENCE CENTERS. // njbiz;9/24/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 40, Special section p22
A list of the top meeting and conference centers in New Jersey is presented, including the Atlantic City Convention Center, the Trump Taj Mahal Casino Resort and the Garden State Exhibit Center.
- Milan fair exhibition floors take a walk on the wild side. Reina, Peter // ENR: Engineering News-Record;10/20/97, Vol. 239 Issue 16, p20
Features convention centers being constructed in Milan, Italy. Design of exhibition floors; Cost of project; Development of floor system by structural engineer Redesco SRL.
- Bound for the north. Cobb, Robin // Marketing Event;Apr98, p34
Looks at some conference and exhibition sites in the northern region of Great Britain. Details on the International Congress Centre in Birmingham; Description of Harrogate International Centre; Information on the G-Mex center in Manchester.
- Jordan venue opens in 1999. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p14
Focuses on an exhibition and conference center in Amman, Jordan, that will be opened on February 1999. Companies and individuals involved in the center's construction; Comments from Michael Berger, director at Exhibition Consultants.
- Top convention/meeting/exhibition halls. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/09/96, Vol. 43 Issue 50, p29
Presents the top convention and exhibition centers in Long Island, New York State ranked by the number of square feet. Name and address of the facility; Contact information; Number of meeting rooms; Number of hotel rooms.