Working with consultants can ease recruitment headaches
- EVENTS IN OVERDRIVE. Hurley, Lisa // Special Events;Jun2006, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p20
Interviews Tom Burke, executive producer of the Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc. (AMCI). Description of the three-dimensional experience that AMCI provides to consumers on behalf of its clients; Skills an AMCI producer bring to a typical automotive event production; Views on how AMCI stay...
- Safety in numbers? Chadwick, Philip // Event;Feb2003, p35
Discusses arguments whether field marketing agencies are better off as independent or as part of a large group. Comments from Richard Finch, managing director of independent agency Sure FM, on the exit of Mosaic Group from Great Britain; Advantage of being part of a big group according to...
- Complete Event Management. Crosett, Kathy // Your Church;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p13
Profiles ServiceU Corp., a Memphis, Tennessee-based event management consulting firm that caters to Catholic churches in the United States. Founder and chief executive officer Tim Whitehorn; Computerized scheduling system; A single event might include reserving multiple rooms, a vehicle and...
- Take to the open road. Cook, Alyson // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2000, p47
Explains that special event industry's demand for trailers and mobile units has risen in the summer of 2000 in Great Britain. Tips for choosing the right size of equipment; Suggestions on how to conduct marketing campaigns; Strategies of some companies.
- New media. Parra, Pepe // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug2000, p51
Provides updates on technology which can be utilized by companies in their marketing campaigns and exhibitions. Asymmetric digital subscriber line technology; Alliance between Expocentric.com and Promosalons company; Expansion of on-line booking services of Ts.com across Europe; Information on...
- CLIENTTIPS. Macklin, Karen // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jan2011, p22
The article offers tips related to successful product launches.
- Youthful ambition. Arrigo, Yasmin // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p31
In this article, the author discusses the top A listers for the "C&IT" best special events agency talent.
- Seek out partners with credibility. Felsenthal, Bob // B to B;11/26/2007, Vol. 92 Issue 16, p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one presenting the list of search engine marketing companies, and another presenting the list of event marketing services companies.
- Exhibition & Event Association of Australasia (EEAA). // Spice;Feb2011, Issue 1, p37
In this article the author discusses the economic condition of the Exhibition and Event Association of Australasia (EEAA) and the organization's key objectives, marketing campaigns, and challenges in 2011.