- Untitled. // Design Week;6/3/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p5
The article offers information on various topics related to design industry including the appointment of Maxine Bergman as the business development director of Holmes & Marchant International Ltd., the development of new website for Plantlife by Spencer du Bois Ltd., and the exhibition designed...
- Enterprises weigh options for Web dev. Nelson, Matthew; Gardner, Dana // InfoWorld;10/04/99, Vol. 21 Issue 40, p1
Discusses issues on Web site development during the 1999 Fall Internet World show in New York City, New York. Users' demand for easy integration of new applications; Companies that developed Web development software; Deployment of electronic commerce applications.
- Give me a C! Give me an H! Give me an E! Give me an E! Give me an R! (out of room, I was spelling cheerleaders). // Marketing Week;4/5/2007, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p17
The article reports on the promotion of cheer dance at the Internet World Exhibition at Earls Court Exhibition Centre in Great Britain. According to reports, the creative web agency, Red Snapper, will put on a show to promote cheerleading and aims to raise awareness on the rise of the sport in...
- A green fall at the National Building Museum is underway. // Engineered Systems;Oct2006, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p69
The article reports that the National Building Museum has been expanding its menu of green offerings with practical sessions for homeowners, architects, interior designers, planners, and fund introductions to green principles for young people in the U.S. The museum is building on the current...
- Editor's notes. Casinger, Lisa // Kids Today;Aug2007, p4
The author reflects about the forthcoming ABC Kids Expo in September 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. She said that several high-end vendors wondered about the possibility of the show management starting a High End or Boutique area, much like the Modern Child area. She added that vendors should visit...
- DIARY. // New Media Age;5/4/2006, p43
This section presents a calendar of events related to the Internet industry in Great Britain, from May 1 to 11, 2006. These include the Institute of Contemporary Arts Viral Exhibition in London, England, the Advanced Email Marketing in London, and the Women in Media--Web Site Content Training...
- Gem and Lapidary Shows, Inc. // Souvenirs, Gifts, & Novelties;Sep/Oct2004, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p46
Reports on the redesigned Web site of Gem and Lapidary Shows Inc., an organizer of wholesale gem trade shows. Features of the Web site.
- Discounts; Studio Sales; and Choosing a Website Designer. Clark, Donald // Crafts Report;Feb2009, Vol. 35 Issue 394, p14
The article presents answers to questions including on how to grant request of customers and manage discount prices they seek, how to manage effective exhibitions, and what to find for an effective Web site developer.
- Tube Time. JACKSON, NANCY MANN // Expo Magazine;Feb2011, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p16
The article reports that IMEX show aims to create a dedicated web TV channel focused on the show and the industry it serves. It also reports that IMEX recorded 1,000 visitors to the IMEX America TV site. It also states that the show organizers worked with Convention News Television to develop...
- Search engine marketing. Grubb, Dawn J. // Expo Magazine;Jul2005, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p24
Presents tips to help exhibition hosts improve their ranking on major search engines. Formulation of key words and phrases that would most likely be searched by exhibitors and attendees; Exploration of search engines; Improvement of sites.