Inova-tec wins G-Mex contract
- Satnews Publishers signs agreement with Hannover Fairs. // Satellite Broadband;Jan2002, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the agreement signed by Satnews Publishers with Hannover Fairs for the annual CeBIT trade show held in Hannover, Germany from March 13 to 20, 2002. Terms of the agreement for the show; Overview of products and services offered by Satnews Publishers.
- Exporter hopefuls told to learn the territory. Ozzard, Janet // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/17/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 33, p15
Reports on an export seminar held in New York City in August 1993 sponsored by New York Premier Collections and International Jeanswear. Debut of apparel trade shows produced by Blenheim Fashion Shows in New York and Miami, Florida in September 1993; Cautionary notes about becoming an exporter;...
- Resolving the staff dilemma. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Feb99, p61
Provides information on the advantages and disadvantages of using agency staff rather than company employees and staff, during an exhibition. Reasons for outsourcing; Comments from David Overington, client services director at field marketing agency FDS; Views of Showstaff and Gems Agency,...
- Outsourcing your show. Finney, Martha I. // Association Management;Sep97, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p65
Suggests ways to enhance trade relationships through the outsourcing of management techniques. Advantage of outsourcing trade shows; Discussion on the increase in the growth of trade shows; Why outside management alternatives should be considered by associations. INSET: Virtual booths enhance...
- A community bailout. Hanson, Tor // Oregon Business Magazine;Mar2001, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p20
Reports the concern of the business community for the Deschutes Fairgrounds and Expo Center in Deschutes County, Oregon. Dissolution of the contract between the county and Fair Association; Lack of funding for the additional funding of the center; Consideration of the exposition facility as a...
- How Few Guy Wires Can Support a Tower? Bisset, John // Radio World;3/23/2011, p10
The article focuses on how unsupervised contracts can cause disaster in the U.S. It mentions that many engineers use unsealed or climate-controlled snowmobiles or other engine-powered methods to get to their transmitters, which causes rodents to crawl into truck compartments and nest in the...
- Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/18/1997, Vol. 41 Issue 29, p28
Focuses on the scheduled start of construction for an exhibition center in the old airport area in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia with the signing of the first contracts on the scheme. Terms of the contract; Features of the proposed center; Total area; Total worth of the construction project.
- CONTENT DELIVERY, DIGITAL MEDIA TAKE THE STAGE AT CES. Moltzen, Edward F. // CRN;1/10/2005, Issue 1128, p52
Highlights the events at the 2005 International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Agreement between FoxSports and MTV Networks; Number of attendees and vendors who participated in the event; Examples of products that were showcased; Solution developed by V3 Media to deliver...
- Futuresource strikes merger deal with RWM. // Local Authority Waste & Recycling;Feb2011, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the agreement of organizers to merge the Futuresource and Recycling and Waste Management exhibitions at the National Exhibition Center scheduled for September 13-15, 2011.