Africa oil show to run annually
- TIPRO Calendar of Events. // TIPRO Target Newsletter;12/3/2015, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p3
A calendar of events for the TIPRO (Texas Independent Producers & Royalty Owners Association) is presented which includes Leaders in Industry Luncheon at Houston Petroleum Club, Houston, Texas on December 9, 2015, January 13, 2016, and February 10, 2016.
- AUGUST Snapshots. // Saint Charles Avenue;Aug2007, p68
No abstract available.
- Show helps recovery house provide Thanksgiving feed. // Advocate;12/4/74, Issue 152, p22
Reports on the organization of a Thanksgiving dinner by the people at the Van Ness Recovery House in Los Angeles as a result of a benefit show.
- Tech Alumni to host annual event. // Twin Cities News (Munday, TX);4/17/2008, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p1
The article reports that the Rolling Plains Chapter of the Texas Tech Alumni Association will hold its annual chapter meeting, dinner, auction and golf tournament on April 28, 2008.
- "G.O.P. R.I.P.? No Way!" According to Speaker Dr. Timothy Roth. Stachiw, Joan // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);4/30/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p4
The article provides information on the 6th Annual Bulverde Area Republican Women's (Bar-W) Membership Reception held on April 16, 2008 at the G.V.T.C. Auditorium in Texas.
- Highland Lakes Association of Realtors holds installations. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);1/2/2008, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p12A
The article reports that the Highland Lakes Association of Realtors in Texas held their annual installations and Christmas party in December 2007.
- Society's soup tasting event is Friday. // East Bernard Express (TX);2/7/2008, Vol. 65 Issue 6, p4
The article offers information on the sixth annual Soup Tasting Supper sponsored by the Texas Czech Heritage Society, Fort Bend Chapter to be held at the Slavonic Benevolent Order of the State of Texas Hall in Needville, Texas.
- People In Focus. // Caribbean Business;6/28/2007, Vol. 35 Issue 25, p63
Several photographs of events by some groups and companies in Puerto Rico are presented, including the Delta Air Lines celebrating its new image, the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Association of Puerto Rico celebrating its 85th anniversary and Community leaders who gathered at the 7th...
- Lakeline. // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);2/20/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p11
The article highlights the activities of several organizations in Texas which include the baseball sign-ups by the Kopperl/Lakeside Athletic Association, the beginner line dance classes by Whitney Church of Nazarene and the organizational meeting by the new Christian Motorcyclists Association.