Melbourne centre finalises face-lift
- Facelift for CCD's plenary Hall 1. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Apr2003, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p45
Reports on the architectural facelift that will be undergone by the Congress Center CCD in DÃ¼sseldorf, Germany. Aim of the facelift; Number of persons that can be accommodated by the convention facility; Details of the architectural facelift.
- Schwabenlandhalle: major facelift. // Tagungs-Wirtschaft;Oct2003, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p48
Deals with the renovation, reconstruction and enlargement project of congress center Schwanbenlandhalle in Germany. Cost of the project; Expansion of its capacity; Target schedule for the project's completion.
- From coaches to conference. Kliment, Stephen A. // Architectural Record;Feb1995, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p92
Features the remodeling of the Pocantico Conference Center designed by Herbert S. Newman and Partners in New York City. Design; Floor plan; Photograph of various parts of the center.
- Ballroom gets makeover in $1.2M Cobo renovation. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;11/17/97, Vol. 13 Issue 46, p30
Reports about the completed renovation of the Cobo Conference Center in Detroit, Michigan. Information on the renovations done; Account on the second phase of renovation in March 1998.
- Grand Center expansion is on schedule. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/09/98, Vol. 16 Issue 45, pB7
Focuses on the planned expansion of the Grand Center building in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Floor area to be added to the existing building; List of things accomplished by the Grand Action Committee related to the planned expansion; Estimated cost of the facility's development.
- WHISTLER CONFERENCE CENTRE TO REOPEN. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;6/23/2003, Issue 1673, p44
Reports on the reopening of Canada's Whistler Conference Centre following a refurbishment.
- Moscone expansion hinges on bond passage. Seal, Kathy // Hotel & Motel Management;1/22/96, Vol. 211 Issue 1, p20
Reports on the proposed expansion of the Moscone Convention Center in San Francisco, California. Vote regarding a bond measure in March 1996; Possible increase in the transit occupancy tax; Specifications of the proposed expansion; Hoteliers' view on the expansion; Neighborhood benefits of the...
- Remodel takes shape at convention center. Cain, Sandi // Orange County Business Journal;01/25/99, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p25
Details on the $150 million renovation of the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. Bookings made for the convention center; Impact of the renovation on shows held at the convention center; Additional meeting and meeting space as a result of the renovation.
- Grand Center: Planning is key. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;11/03/97, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p4
Comments on the expansion and renovation of Grand Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Construction companies responsible for the renovation; Areas of the convention center that need improvements; Description of the lower level of the center; Key to successful renovation.