Cash boost for Expocentres
- ABN shifts shares to Expocentres parent. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Feb2002, p12
Reports on the decision of ABN Amro to transfer its investment in Expomedia subsidiary Expocentres Eastern Europe to the parent firm in 2002. Total value of shares transferred to Explomedia; Purpose of the money generated from the investment; Services provided by Expomedia.
- Expomedia to create Russian venue chain. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Nov2002, p10
Reports on the plan of Expomedia to build a series of exhibition centers in Russia. Locations being considered for the exhibition centers; Information on Expomedia's agreement with Russian publisher Independent Media; Details of Expomedia's shows in spring 2003.
- Expomedia eyes London site as part of European roll-out. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Apr2002, p9
Reports on the plan of Expomedia company to make London, England a part of its roll-out medium-sized Expocentre venues across Europe. Other venues secured by the company; Role of these centers to the success of company in the exhibition market; Plans of the company in 2003.
- Share issue at Expomedia. // Event;Apr2002, p12
Reports on the share issue launched by Expomedia Group company to fund its purchase of a stake in Warsaw International Exhibition Centre (WIEC). Value of the share issue; Information on WIEC.
- Poland first in centre series. // Marketing Event;Apr2000, p13
Reports that ExpoCentres Group of London, England has selected Poland for the first in a series of planned and modernized exhibition centers. Cost of the Warsaw International Expocentre being built in the Wola district of Poland; Other countries selected by ExpoCentres for its exhibition center...
- Expocentres in Europe offensive. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Reports on the European unit launched by Expocentres Group. Executives who joined the unit; Details on its expansion in Hungary, India, Poland and the Czech Republic.
- Expomedia builds Euro sites. Chadwick, Philip // Event;Jun2002, p9
Reports on the plan of Expomedia to open exhibition sites in Moscow, Russia and Amsterdam, Netherlands. Objectives of the plan; Amenities of the proposed venues; Factors that lead to the choice of venues.
- Expomedia in lease deal on Dutch facility. // Event;Apr2004, p9
Reports on the 15-year lease contract signed by Expomedia with a congress center in Amsterdam, the Netherlands which is due to open in May 2005.
- Expomedia joins AIM to fund Europe drive. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p7
Reports on the participation of exhibition services outfit Expomedia in the Alternative Investment Market in a bid to fund development across central and eastern Europe in 2002. Amount raised by Expomedia to continue developing venues in central Europe; Reason for the limited progress in the area.