Qudos creates Toyota stand
- Products. // Transportation & Distribution;Jun97, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p119
Features a look at a range of industrial products and their distributors. Information on the Toyota industrial Equipment (TIE); Information on the Kalmar heavy material handling equipment producer; Additional information on other products.
- Order Picker and Reach Trucks Offer Programmable Flexibility. // Material Handling Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 53 Issue 11, p34
Features the 6-Series line of lift trucks from Toyota Industrial Equipment. Features of the lift trucks; Control systems installed in the reach trucks; Size of base legs of the order pickers.
- Toyota Launches Certified Used Forklift Program. // Fleet Equipment;Apr99, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p30
Announces the launching of a Certified Used Forklift program in the United States by Toyota Industrial Equipment. What this program offers to customers; Details of the program; Coverage; Information on the Certified Used Forklift Service Agreement; Trucks that are eligible for the program.
- Driving higher standards. // Works Management;Jan2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p19
Reports the launching of electric forklift by Toyota Industrial Equipment in Great Britain. Features of the vehicle; Technical specification; Advantages of the vehicle.
- Uplifting performance. // Works Management;Jan2003, Vol. 56 Issue 1, p23
Reports on the launching of Generation 7 forklift trucks by Toyota Industrial Equipment in Europe. Features of the vehicle; Advantages of the product; Technical specification.
- TIEM Achieves Safety Milestone. // Industrial Lift & Hoist;Sep2011, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p13
The article elaborates on Columbus, Indiana-based Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing Inc.'s success in achieving 1,248 work days over the past three years from 2011 without a recordable accident.
- Lifting to new heights. Postlewaite, Kimbra // Beverage Industry;Oct98, Vol. 89 Issue 10, p88
Reports on Toyota Industrial's addition of an electric reach truck and an electric order picker to its 6-Series line of forklifts. Capacity; Features; Design; Toyota's plan to expand its Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing plant in Columbus, Indiana.
- New products from Toyota provide precise maneuverability and superb productivity. // Fleet Equipment;Oct98, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p12
Features the Toyota 6-Series electric reach trucks from Toyota Industrial Equipment company. Details on the design.
- Toyota's Indiana Plant one of Industry Week's Best. // Material Handling Management Exclusive Insight;1/12/2012, p2
The article announces that Toyota Industrial Equipment Manufacturing in Indiana has been selected by "IndustryWeek Magazine" as one of the 10 Best Plants in North America.