- Pizza Express. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010 Brand Book, p39
The article offers information on several event marketing of the Great Britain-based Pizza Express in 2009 and 2010 which include quarterly and regional and store meetings and an annual management meeting.
- Moving up the global food chain. Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;11/25/2002, p30
Focuses on the launching of the bid for the London-listed pizza chain Pizza Express. Value of the food chain; Assets of the food chain; Implication of purchase of Pizza Express on the global aspirations of Nando's Chickenland UK.
- Aegon gives Sportsworld brief to handle tennis hospitality. // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2009, p6
The article reports on the deal in which Sports World Inc. marketing agency will handle Aegon NV's tennis hospitality events for the next five years in Great Britain. Sports World will work with the Lawn Tennis Association for Aegon's series of tennis events including Wimbledon. Steve Clode,...
- Spice up your Xmas party. Browne, Annabel // Marketing Event;Sep99, p64
Deals with the Christmas Carnival 1999 at Thorpe Park near Staines in Surrey, England organized by Elegant Days. Features of the carnival; Number of people that can be accommodated.
- An Elegant way to have fun. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p62
Highlights the time-themed celebrations of Elegant Days for companies or organizations. Things included in the package; Available dates for booking.
- Osmond's bid for PizzaExpress collapses as talks stall early on. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;11/28/2002, Vol. 191 Issue 4250, p10
Highlights the collapse of the talks between PizzaExpress and the venture capital group Twigway headed by Hugh Osmond. Share price offered by Osmond's consortium.
- News. Rolt, Amber // Estates Gazette;10/17/2015, Issue 875, p03
The article reports the appointment by PizzaExpress as of October 2015 of real estate agents Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), Restaurant Site Acquisitions, and Metis Real Estate Advisors to find 150 delivery sites for its new concept, PizzaExpress Delivered, in Great Britain.
- Renaissance Faire set to open. Flinchpaugh, Brian // Wentzville Journal;5/15/2013, Vol. 51 Issue 20, pA1
The article reports on the developments in the scheduled St. Louis Renaissance Faire in Wentzville, Missouri on May 18, 2013 onwards, particularly on the disagreements by the faire representatives and Wentzville city officials over the event's new contract.
- Contact Journal's Best Places to Work in Construction Awards. Penny, Emma // Contract Journal;7/2/2008, Vol. 444 Issue 6682, p15
Photographs of several 2008 Contract Journal's Best Places to Work in Construction Award recipient including Hewlett Civil Engineering, Fitzpatrick Contractors, and Ploughcroft Building Services.