Millbrook unveils Concept add-on
- MAN test-drives new range. Thornton, James // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2008, p21
The article presents a case study of Concept Centre that wants to create an event that could show the vehicles in the best light. To resolve the problem, Real Affinity has chosen the Holiday Inn Milton Keynes for accommodation and non-driving activities. It has also created two teams of staff:...
- LONDON VENUE LISTINGS. // Event;Jan2011, p87
A list of special events venues in London, England is presented, which includes All Star Lanes Brick Lane, The Old Truman Brewery and One Bishops Square.
- From the established to the emerging. Arrigo, Yasmin // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2010, Special section p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include one on the emerging destinations worldwide offering an inspiring backdrop for special events and one on the improved luxury options in Great Britain.
- HOW to Pick a meeting facility. Starzee, Bernadette // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/2/2006, Vol. 53 Issue 23, p47A
The article offers information on how to select a convention facility.
- Son of a Bisque. Limón, Enrique // Santa Fe Reporter;1/23/2013, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p21
The article offers information on the Souper Bowl event at the Santa Fe Convention Center in New Mexico on January 26, 2013.
- Save Cedar Lakes Rally Draws Hundreds. // State Journal (WV);10/11/2013, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p3
The article informs more than 800 people gathered in Ripley, West Virginia, on October 3, 2013 in order to save Cedar Lakes Conference Center.
- Earls Court. // Event;Dec2008/Jan2009, p54
The article features Earls Court, the top 15 event venue of Great Britain. Built in 1937 at west London, England, Earls Court is considered as one of the busiest event spaces in Europe. The venue has two spaces, Earls Court One and Two, with conference centres that can hold up to 500 guests....
- The city's hotsposts. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2010, p80
The article explores several hotspots for events in Venice, Italy. It states that a range of selections for hosting meetings can be found at Hotel Danieli, such as Sala Ducale on the top floor. It says that the Granaries of the Republic, which is part of the Hotel Cipriani and operated by...
- MY BARCELONA. Howe, Vicki // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2015, p48
The article presents the author's personal assessment of the city of Barcelona in Spain as a venue for several corporate events of software company Advent Software EMEA and mentions the activities organized by the author for the software company.