BMIF cancels Cornwall show
- The emergence of a regional ocean regime in the South Pacific Knecht, Robert; Cicin-Sain, Biliana // Ecology Law Quarterly;1989, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p171
No abstract available.
- States asked to join Sea Law Convention. // United Nations Chronicle;Mar89, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p72
Describes the UN's call for international participation in the 1982 United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea, designed to protect and preserve the marine environment.
- Trade, Institutions, and Preference for Living Marine Resources. Strand Jr., Ivar E.; Bockstael, Nancy E. // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Dec92, Vol. 74 Issue 5, p1150
Discusses trade, institutions and preference for living marine resources. Case of coastal marines fisheries and marine mammals; International trade as proportion of harvest in developing countries between 1961 and 1989; Change in the net imports of animal and fish products by countries between...
- Wales-watch. // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Aug95, Vol. 67 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the need for volunteer divers to contribute to a database on the marine environment around the coast of Wales. Database as part of Seasearch; Contact information for Seasearch starter kits and recording forms.
- Canadian Beaufort Sea 2000: The Environmental and Social Setting. Ayles, G. Burton; Snow, Norman B. // Arctic;Mar2002 Supplement, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p4
Describes the physical environment, social context and resource management processes of Canadian Beaufort Sea region. Geological history; Ecological regions; Climate; Information on the fresh marine waters of the region; Peoples of the Canadian Beaufort Sea region.
- World's biggest reserve? // Professional Fisherman;Feb2003, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p15
Focuses on the Heard Island and McDonald Islands Marine Reserve and Conservation Zone in Australia. Protection of the world's biggest marine reserve.
- WET FLASHES. K. S. // Boating;Jul2006, Vol. 79 Issue 7, p29
The article reports on several issues related to marine resources in the U.S.
- Foraging for sea food. Sakry, M. // Backpacker;May89, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p16
Discusses edible seaweeds and shellfish found along the Atlantic and Pacific coasts of North America. Clams; Seaweeds and other plants; Safety. INSET: Resources and guidebooks..
- The Gulf of California: An Ethnological Perspective Felger, Richard // Natural Resources Journal;Jul1976, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p451
No abstract available.