Going up the garden path
- Expo Taiwan. // Garden;Oct2010, Vol. 135 Issue 10, p660
The article shows a preview of the Royal Horticultural Society's garden at the Taipei International Flora Expo, which runs from November to May 2011 in Taiwan.
- Ancient exhibits. // Garden;Mar2013, Vol. 138 Issue 3, p11
The article offers information on an exhibition of objects used by Romans living in Pompeii and Herculaneum in Italy that highlight the role of the garden in domestic life on view at the British Museum in London, England in March 2013.
- Celebrating Cheshire's gardens. // Garden;May2008, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p346
The article announces that Cheshire, England has named 2008 the Year of the Gardens and presents a lists of gardens to see in the county including those at Arley Hill, Rode Hall, and Tatton Park.
- GARDENS FREE TO MEMBERS IN MAY. // Garden;May2008, Vol. 133 Issue 5, p348
The article lists various gardens in Great Britain that can be viewed free of charge in the month of May 2008 including Abriachan Gardens in Scotland, Bodnant Garden in Wales, and Glenarm Castle in Northern Ireland.
- Open Garden Squares Weekend. // Pass (17412528);Mar2014, p7
The article offers information on the Open Garden Squares Weekend to be held through June 14-15, 2014 in London, England.
- Festival city. Jensen, Alison; Muscat, Cath // Australian House & Garden;Oct94, Vol. 92 Issue 5, p156
Reports on the garden festival at Griffith, New South Wales, Australia on October 14 to 17, 1994. Featured gardens.
- Suncheon Garden Expo Harmonizes Nature with Humans. Han Pil-seok // Korea Focus;Jun2013, p1
The article offers information on the International Garden Exposition 2013 which will be held in the Suncheon Bay area, South Korea from April 20-October 20.
- Calendar. // Greenhouse Management;Sep2014, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p9
A calendar of events for September to October 2014 is presented including the GLEE International Garden & Leisure Show in Birmingham, Great Britain on September 14-16, the CanWest Hort Show in Vancouver, Biritsh Columbia on October 1-2, and the America in Bloom Symposium in Philadelphia,...
- Garden party. Sawyer-Fay, Rebecca; Fay, J.D. // Country Living;Mar1994, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p53
Features the Historic Garden Week 1993 celebration in Virginia. 35 separate tours to 250 sites; Visitations to the homes of former presidents and prominent American families; Gardening ideas; Fund-raising nature of celebration; restoration of gardens throughout the state.