ID set to target special events
- MOVERS & SHAKERS. // Event;Jan2005, p37
Presents information on executive changes in the special events industry in Great Britain. Appointment of Neil Mason at marketing agency Sledge; Employment of Dan Gordon at brand experience agency Virgin d3; Promotion of Guy Dunstan at NEC Group.
- H'wood scribe a publishing phenom. Petrikin, Chris // Variety;05/12/97, Vol. 367 Issue 2, p6
Reports on novels by screenwriter Dan Gordon which are slated for publication in 1997. `Davin'; `Just Play Dead'; `The Assignment.'
- Editor's. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Nov/Dec2007 Supplement, p5
An introduction to the 2008 edition of "Event Suppliers Guide" is presented.
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p47
This section offers news briefs on exhibitions in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the plan of the competition called The Next Big Thing to hold regional British heats to search for the best new act for the event industry, the planned separation of Olympia exhibition halls into two...
- web chatter. // Event;Apr2010, p53
This section offers news briefs on the events industry in Great Britain as of April 2010 including the events held by Olympic organisers for the London 2012 Diversity Week in England, the emergence of Crewsaders as the first official crewing services supplier to Farnborough International...
- Events industry is coming of age. Latta, Andrew // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2011, p14
The article presents the author's opinion on the condition of the events planning industry in Great Britain wherein businesses reportedly appear to be recognizing the importance of events in marketing.
- VENUE UPDATE. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Apr2011, p83
The article offers an update on several specialist venues operating or opening in West Berlin Germany including Ramada Berlin-Alexanderplatz, H2 Hotel, and Leonardo Boutique Hotel Berlin.
- GOOD MONTH BAD MONTH. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Oct2011, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the British conference and incentive travel industry in 2011 including opening of Premier Inn's hotel for 2012 Olympic Games, investment of Holiday Inn into customer service enhancement, and findings of a Hogg Robinson Group survey.
- A year of challenges. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Nov/Dec2011, p10
The article offers news briefs related to the conference and incentive travel industry in Great Britain as of November 2011 which include the merger of Universal Procon and Universal World Events, State of the Industry report, and the opening of a Waldorf Astoria Hotel in London, England.