Ally Pally adds to its portfolio
- Finding meaning in translation. Houlton, Andrew // Building Design;1/23/2009, Issue 1852, p20
The article reviews the exhibition "Prisca Thielmann: Underground Palaces, Paper Ruins, Garden Follies" at the London Metropolitan University, Holloway Road, London, England until January 31, 2009.
- KING JAMES AND BEYOND. // Christian Librarian (0309-4170);Summer2011, Issue 53, p14
The article offers information on the exhibition "Out of the Original Sacred Tongues: the Bible and Translation" to be hosted by Lambeth Palace Library in Lambeth Palace Road, London, England on July 29, 2011.
- Sic Semper? Young, Stark // New Republic;7/24/29, Vol. 59 Issue 764, p260
Focuses on the representation of American building in expositions seen by American women during her visit to Spain. Views expressed by the women after watching Spanish building and Spanish furniture being presented as an American building at the first exposition in Seville; Description of the...
- MARKING THE KING JAMES ANNIVERSARY. // LCF E-Newsletter;Jun2011, Issue 41, p3
The article previews the exhibition "Out of the Original Sacred Tongues: The Bible and Translation" hosted by the Lambeth Palace Library in Lambeth Palace Road, London, England, until July 29, 2011.
- Royal welcome from palace. // Eastern Eye;8/7/2015, Issue 1314, p22
A preview of the exhibition "A Royal Welcome" that will feature cellar, dresser's workroom and recreations of the kitchen to be held at the Buckingham Palace in London, England is presented.
- Tale of Two Cities. HUGHES, ROBERT // Time;8/26/1974, Vol. 104 Issue 9, p64
The article reviews the exhibition "Venice and Byzantium" at the Doges' Palace in Venice, Italy on September 30, 1974.
- PRUSSIA 1701 A EUROPEAN AFFAIR. Snowman, Daniel // History Today;May2001, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p28
Previews the exhibition `Prussia 1701: A European Affair,' which will be presented at the Schloss Charlottenburg palace in Berlin, Germany in May 2001. Background on Prussia during the 1700s; Description of several exhibition items; Goal of the exhibition.
- Ally Pally acts to woo shows. // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p12
Reports on the opening of the Panorama Room in the exhibition building Alexandra Palace to attract shows in London, England as of November 2001. Views of Alexandra Palace marketing head Chris Gothard on promoting the building.
- Hello, Dalai! Hallett, Vicky; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;11/10/2003, Vol. 135 Issue 16, pD16
Mentions a 17th-century sculpture from the Potala Palace, which is in the traveling exhibit, "Tibet! Treasures From the Roof of the World, which opened in Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, California.