Nintendo deserts ECTS
- MUSICAL CHEERS. // NZ Marketing Magazine;May/Jun2010, p6
The article reports on the strong collaboration among sponsors, media partners and the New Zealand Music Composition to ensure the success of the tenth New Zealand Music Month (NZMM).
- The Times backs Edinburgh with festival pull-out. // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2000, p8
Reports the sponsorship of `The Times' magazine in the Edinburgh International Festival 2000 in Scotland. Production of 32-page pull-out guide to the festival; Publication of daily listings for International Festival events; Ticket prices discounts offered by the privilege cards found in the...
- Second Euro marketing boss quits Nintendo. Furness, Victoria // Marketing Week;9/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p5
Reports on the departure of video games company Ninetendo Europe marketing chief Niclas Friese-Greene as of September 26, 2002. Factor that led to the appointment of Friese-Greene; Professional profile of Friese-Greene; Nature of responsibilities for a marketing chief.
- Nintendo kicks off Euro agency hunt. Sweney, Mark // Campaign (UK);3/14/2003, Issue 11, p1
Reports that the company Nintendo Europe, which produces the GameCube console, is negotiating with advertising agencies about its below-the-line and digital advertising accounts. Place from where the initiative for advertising of the company is being led; Agencies which have handled online work...
- Nintendo Europe hands marketing reins to US man. // Marketing (00253650);10/17/2002, p3
Reports on the promotion of Jim Merrick to the position of marketing director by Nintendo Europe company in Great Britain.
- Mountain bike finals will pedal in Hawaii. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;5/20/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 21, p28
The article features several entertainment, sports and cultural events that are in need of corporate sponsorship in the U.S. in 1996. The events featured include the Mountain Bike World Cup Finals in Oahu, Hawaii, the Passport '96 fashion and theater show and the Slide N Ride Festival. Contact...
- Look who else has benefited from the concerts for Africa. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;7/7/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p15
Reports on the sponsorship of communication companies in Live 8, a benefit concert for Africa, in Great Britain. Worth of the sponsorship rights of the companies; Criticisms against the validity and sincerity of brands striking up a formal association with the event; Theme of the concert.
- First Night N.Y. looks to New Year's Eve. Fitzgerald, Kate // Advertising Age;4/1/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 14, p48
The article focuses on events seeking sponsorship in the United States including First Night New York '97, Rose Festival Show in Portland, Oregon, Vancouver Sun Run, 1997 Miss Florida USA Pageant, Bitter End Pro-Am Regatta, Rainforest Alliance in New York and Bartels' Harley-Davidson in Marina...
- Food, crafts & entertainment set for international festival. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;9/5/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 18, p31
Highlights the Haverstraw International Street Festival in Haverstraw, New York. Expectation that families from Rockland, Orange, Westchester, and Bergen counties to fill the downtown streets; Musicians scheduled to perform in the event; Corporate sponsors of the festival.