FMCG pushes Bulmers brand
- HP Bulmer pours 4m pounds into AMV TV ads for Sidekick. // Marketing (00253650);3/1/2001, p4
Discusses the advertising campaign of beverage company HP Bulmer for its Sidekick brand.
- Strongbow ad focuses on thirst to target lager drinkers. Solley, Sam // Marketing (00253650);10/3/2002, p20
Reports the television campaign of Bulmers for the alcoholic beverage Strongbow in Great Britain. Synopsis on the advertisements; Objectives of the campaign; Budget allocation of the advertisements.
- BULMERS LAUNCHES BERRY AD CAMPAIGN. // Checkout;Jun2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p41
The article reports that Bulmers Ltd. has launched the television advertisement campaign for its Berry cider variant, which is shot in Clonmel, Ireland.
- Bulmers seeks shop for promotional task. Kemp, Ed // Marketing (00253650);11/28/2007, p10
The article states that the cider company, Bulmers is searching for, a marketing service agency to handle its 2 million pounds brief, which includes sales promotion and experiential work. In June, 2007, Bulmers targeted more than 7500 outlets with an experiential campaign called, the 'Cider Hit...
- Bulmers tries to arrest sales decline with winter drink push. Millington, Alison // Marketing Week (Online Edition);11/25/2014, p1
The article reports that Bulmers, a beverage firm, has teamed up with street artist group Knit the City, for running a social media campaign, #LiveColourful, to halt the declining sales of Bulmers and to promote its products. It mentions that Bulmers is encouraging social networking sites,...
- Achieving a big 'wow.' Chura, Hillary // Advertising Age;9/3/2001, Vol. 72 Issue 36, p16
This article focuses on the Web site for Bulmer America's Cider Jack alcoholic beverage. Marc Gallucci, founder and president of Boston-based Fort Franklin, has been working on Bulmer America's Cider Jack for seven years. He designed packaging and collateral material, and his 15-person shop...
- FMCGs set to spark new era for internet activity. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);1/4/2002, p6
Reports the shift of focus of FMCG brands from Web sites to more strategic advertising activity. Plan of closure of internet sites by two FMCG brands; Reason for the closure; Forecast on broadband internet advertising increase.
- POP Parade. // Point-of-Purchase;Jun2014, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p22
The article announces a new free standing unit (FSU) design for the Cool Soap of the Cinthol brand by FMCG.
- CAMPAIGN TRAIL. // Restaurant Magazine;Apr2013, Issue 224, p50
The article reviews the advertising campaign "In the Beginning" created for Bulmers Ltd.