Decision delay at Mersey site
- Bid results. // Wenatchee Business Journal;May98, Vol. 12 Issue 5, pC2
Presents information on the bid results for real estate and construction projects in Wenatchee, Washington. Name of the project; Location or public agency requesting the bid; Bid price.
- Big names compete for pinnacle development. Kosdrosky, Terry; Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;07/19/99, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p3
Reports on the participation of Detroit, Michigan's biggest real estate firms in the bid to develop Wayne County's Pinnacle Aeropark project. Location of the project; Companies that have submitted bids; Includes Metro South Development Group; The Pinnacle Park Development Team; Metro South LLC.
- New San Juan Gateway's bids rejected. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;10/31/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p4
Reports on the rejection of four proposals to develop the New San Juan Gateway's Villa Panamericana and Crisantemos II acreage in Hato Rey, Puerto Rico. Non-compliance with the project's urban development goals; Companies whose bids were rejected; Recommendation to reopen the bidding process.
- Decision looms for Liverpool's 'Fourth Grace'. Cronin, Sean // Estates Gazette;8/3/2002, Issue 231, p16
Reports on the selection of architects and developers for the Fourth Grace real estate development scheme in Liverpool, England in 2002. Details of the project; Bidders included in the scheme; Goal of regeneration agency Liverpool Vision.
- Surrey Docks site draws a dozen bids. // Estates Gazette;5/18/2002, Issue 220, p36
Reports the conflict between developers and local owners for the right to develop a mixed-use quarter Surrey Docks in England. Regeneration of the Canada Water area; Number of bids for development partnerships; Names of the bidders.
- Mega-site on M1 market. // Estates Gazette;10/26/2002, Issue 243, p33
Reports on the bidding launched by the Watford council for its industrial site at Cardiff Road in England in October 2002. Companies competing for the contract; Terms of the contract; Responsibility of the winning property developer.
- D-day: Developers submit bids for downtown projects. King, Mason // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/08/99, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p59
Looks at the bids submitted by local real estate developers for projects in downtown Indianapolis, Indiana. Bids on three vacant apartment buildings; Includes Meridian Renaissance Associates II LLC; Flaherty & Collins Inc.
- Project management bids due for Saadiyat. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/29/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 39, p14
Reports on the invitation of the Abu Dhabi Public Works Department for prequalified companies to submit bids on the project management contract on Saadiyat island in the United Arab Emirates. Deadline for the submission of bids; Responsibilities of Emirates Global Capital Corp., Skidmore Owings...
- It Takes A Village. // Business News New Jersey;02/13/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
Informs on competition for Newark, New Jersey's real estate development project being spearheaded by nonprofit New Newark Foundation. Six companies shortlisted from 18 bidders.