Rover signs up to Olympic deal
- London 2012 Olympic bid to seek commercial backers. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p4
Reports the sports sponsorship hunt of the British Olympics Association.
- Speedo threat to GB Olympic team in brand dispute. // Marketing (00253650);7/20/2000, p3
Updates on Speedo's ongoing row with the British Olympic Association, centering on Speedo's request to be able to supply Team GB athletes with branded kit for use during the 2000 Olympics, despite not being an official sponsor. Speedo's threat to withhold its Fast.Skin bodysuit from swimmers.
- Olympic sponsors halved for Sydney. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p17
Reports that the British Olympic Association has reduced the number of Olympic Team sponsors by over half for the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Similar move by Sydney Organising Committee for the Olympic Games; Reason why sponsorship must be controlled.
- Heineken to become UK Olympic sponsor. Thomas, Daniel // Marketing Week;11/6/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p14
Reports on the sponsorship of Heineken UK to the British Olympic Association in Great Britain. Right of a sponsor to use the Olympic rings; Other sponsors of the Olympic organization; Details of the deal.
- British Olympic sponsor Tetley to launch sports scheme for schools. // Marketing Week;2/10/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p8
Discusses the school sports equipment scheme that Tetley GB will launch to support its sponsorship of the British team in 2000 Olympic in Sydney, New South Wales. Sponsorhip deal with the British Olympic Association for Sydney 2000; Aspects of the national on-pack promotion which offer drinkers...
- BOA to launch Team GB in high street. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);10/19/2000, p5
Reports that the Great Britain-based sports organization British Olympic Association plans to hire an advertising agency as of October 19, 2000. Group's plan to launch an advertising campaign to promote its Team GB brand.
- Unbeaten India Top Group in India's Jeev Milkha Singh Junior Squash. // News India Times;07/20/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 29, following p24
The article reports that India topped Group D has been choosen by Indian Olympic Association (IOA) to qualify for the next round of championship after an all-win records as they beath both Australia and Qatar in the World junior squash team championship.
- Marketers will be 'crucial' to UK bid for 2012 Olympics. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);1/23/2003, p3
Reports on the request made by the British Olympic Association to the Great Britain's marketing industry for their support in London's bid to host the 2012 Olympics. Significance of hosting the 2012 Olympics for the British government; Companies supporting London's bid; Other cities expected to...
- Late athlete cuts cost 10A Â£6,000. // Eastern Eye;9/26/2014, Issue 1270, p38
The article reports on the $10,000 fine imposed by the Olympic Council of Asia for the Indian Olympic Association (IOA) for its late withdrawal of athletes from the Asian Games.