Barcardi eyes youth market
- Bacardi targets young drinkers. Hedberg, Ase // Marketing Week;3/22/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p9
Announces the appointment of Debbie Kelly as Bacardi-Martini's first experiential marketing controller. Company's efforts to target the youth market in Great Britain; Kelly's career history.
- Bacardi-Martini's leisure arm boss to handle events. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2001, p4
Reports the promotion of Debbie Kelly as experiential marketing controller of Bacardi-Martini Ltd. in Great Britain. Search for interactive element of the company; Plan to promote the Bacardi B-Bar at music festivals; Responsibility of Kelly.
- Bacardi-Martini hires UK chief. Maling, Nick // Marketing Week;4/29/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p9
Reports that Bacardi-Martini has recruited Maurice Doyle, a British marketing director from the company's European division. Brands under the scope of Doyle's responsibilities.
- Bacardi moved Doyle to top role. Grossman, Adam // Marketing Week;8/28/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p5
The article reports on the wine and spirit company, Bacardi-Martini BV's top marketer of Great Britain Maurice Doyle who has taken over as it's commercial director. Doyle joined the company in 1992 from Procter & Gamble as senior product manager of new product development.
- Bacardi raids spirits for marketing chief. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;1/5/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p5
The article reports that former director of marketing for spirits of Bacardi-Martini Ltd. of Great Britain, Andrew Carter has been promoted to marketing director for its entire product range. Carter will report to Bacardi-Martini chief executive John Beard. He will retain responsibility for the...
- Bacardi-Martini promotes sales chief to global role. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;12/1/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p5
This article reports that Maurice Doyle, commercial director at the British division of Bacardi-Martini BV, has been promoted to managing director for global travel and retail. The change is part of the restructuring of the company. Doyle will be responsible for leading the spirits business in...
- Bacardi-Martini picks UK head for global role. Kilby, Nathalie // Marketing Week;5/11/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 19, p9
The article reports that Bacardi-Martini Ltd. has promoted Adam Hillyer to the position of global marketing services director for Bacardi Global Brands in May 2006. Hillyer will work across Bacardi's portfolio to increase consistency in marketing communications across all brands. He will also be...
- Bacardi-Martini hires InBev chief. // Marketing (00253650);10/4/2006, p3
The article reports that former InBev SA brands director Liam Newton has been appointed by Bacardi-Martini BV to the post of director of marketing for its Bacardi rum portfolio and Martini vermouth. The consumer marketing strategy of Bacardi-Martini will be led by Newton and he will report to...
- Drinks company names CSR boss. // Marketing (00253650);11/22/2006, p4
The article reports that in an attempt to increase its commitment to corporate social responsibility, Bacardi-Martini Ltd. has appointed Bruce Ray as the director of external affairs in Great Britain. Ray is the former director of trade marketing for the joint venture between Bacardi-Martini and...