Options retains Grand Prix role
- STOP PRESSâ€¦. // Commercial Motor;4/24/2008, Vol. 207 Issue 5277, p07
The article presents an update related to commercial motor vehicles industry in Great Britain as of April 2008. According to Ruth Kelly, secretary of the Department of Transport, she would need a lot of persuasion to permit longer heavier vehicles (LHVs) on the roads. Ryder will spend Â£10.6...
- Tea time in London means profits in the pot. Calio, J.; Tielis, L. // People;9/7/87, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p75
Drinking tea is `in' again, to the delight of Sam Twining. For nine generations the Twinings have been in the beverage business, and today R. Twining and Company Ltd. is a $100-million-a-year worldwide business headed by Sam, 54. Twining ships tea to 90 countries, including China and Japan. They...
- NEWS. // Motor Transport;9/4/2003, p3
Presents several news in the trucking industry in Great Britain as of September 2003. Contract awarded to Hays Logistics by Philips Electronics; Details of a deal between New Wave Logistics and Suzuki; Move of TNT Network Logistics to secure a contract to store and distribute Twinings Tea and...
- Twinings plans gym campaign. // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p6
Highlights the sampling campaign which will be launched by Twinings Tea in February 2002 at a chain of gyms. Organizer of the campaign; Competition sponsored by Twinings.
- Twinings is offering a toast to the royal couple with wedding Blend. // Wholesale News;Apr2011, Issue 4, p62
The article offers brief information on R. Twining & Co. Ltd.'s Royal Wedding Blend tea.
- Page & Moy signs deal for new ship. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/4/2009, Issue 2879, p6
The article offers information on the deal signed by Page & Moy Ltd. to charter the cruise ship Athena for 44 nights in 2010 in Great Britain. It mentions the range of itineraries such as the destinations of the trip from the country. It notes the capacity and describes the facilities of the...
- Page & Moy turns over new leaf. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/3/2010, Issue 2925, p23
The article reports that travel group Page & Moy Ltd. is launching their first full Wildlife & Culture brochure in September 2010, which features destinations such as Sri Lanka, Namibia, Mexico, Borneo and New Zealand.
- Page & Moy launches combined brochure plus early-booking offer. Berman, Chloe // Travel Weekly (UK);10/8/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2038, p20
The article reports that Page & Moy Ltd. is launching its first combined European, Middle East and Worldwide brochure, for 2011-2012.
- Page & Moy gets closer to agents. Gill, Rob // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/23/2010, Issue 2922, p24
The article focuses on the plan of Page & Moy Ltd. to step up its campaign to sell more holidays which started by launching its first Wildlife & Culture programme brochure.