Followers of fashion
- Making the Bed. Roehrig, Elizabeth // Country Living;May2007, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p81
The article offers information about beddings. The beds from Hastens are made with natural materials to allow for air circulation to keep the bed a comfortable temperature. Covers help ensure a mattress's life by protecting against mites, dust, stains, and body oils. Use vacuum's upholstery tool...
- Designers' secret sources. Greenberg, Cara // Good Housekeeping;Sep2005, Vol. 241 Issue 3, p48
Evaluates several household products from catalogs. Bedding from Anthropologie; Game storage boxes from Hold Everything; Drapes from Madura.
- Calendar. // Home Textiles Today;5/23/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 13, p18
A calendar of events related to home textiles in 2011 is presented which include the Showtime Fabric Fair at Market Square, Textile Tower in High Point, North Carolina on June 5-8, New York International Gift Fair at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in New York on August 13-18, and Atlanta Fall...
- Niermann Weeks. // Architectural Digest;Nov2003, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p82
Reports the debut of Niermann Week's West Coast showroom in Los Angeles, California's Pacific Design Center. Furnishing and fabric exhibit; Sample of fabric.
- WEEKEND SHOPPER. Ross, Eddie // House Beautiful;May2006, Vol. 148 Issue 5, p52
The article presents an interview with interior designer Eddie Ross regarding the household linens he created from antique tablecloth purchased from the Tennessee State Fairgrounds Flea Market in Nashville. Ross discusses how he turns the tablecloths into shower curtain and bedding. He also...
- chic SOPHISTICATE. // Seventeen;Aug2012, Vol. 71 Issue 8, p162
The article offers information on several bedroom products and accessories including striped wall decals BlackJack Wall Pop, Vivan black curtains and Your Zone Reversible comforter.
- Yves Delorme Launches New Looks. Sanfilippo, Michele // Home Textiles Today;8/15/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p20
Reports on the introduction of several new looks for bedding and bath to Yves Delorme Inc.'s collection in Charlottesville, Virginia. Availability of matching towels, bath robes and table linens; Featuring of a palette in the new Sospiro pattern; Offering of an ornated, colorful design of floral...
- Start your engines! Andrews, Susan M. // Furniture/Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p28
Describes differences between the Showtime and Heimtextil home furnishings textile trade shows. Event atmosphere; Entrance policies; Exhibits and programs.
- Window coverings. // Home Textiles Today;08/28/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p36
Reports on the sales of window coverings in the United States in 1998. Increase in off-shore items; Increase in market share of discounters and specialty chains.