Olive leaves inspire range of lighting
- BRIGHT SPARK. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p26
The article evaluates lighting equipments and supplies from various companies Tuscanor Lighting, Davey Lighting, and Elstead Lighting.
- Elstead Lighting to launch new showroom. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2012, Issue 5793, p8
The article focuses on launch of a new showroom by lighting manufacturer and supplier company Elstead Lighting in Alton, Hampshire.
- ELSTEAD LIGHTING. // Cabinet Maker;1/6/2012, Issue 5769, p38
The article reports that Elstead Lighting plans to showcase 40 new models of their 2012 Lui's Collection catalogue of oriental lamps and ceramic bases at the Interiors 2012.
- Elstead sets sight on tripling business over next five years. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2013, Issue 5854, p7
The article reports on the launching of the showroom of Elstead Lighting in September 2013, in relation to the company's investment strategy aimed at expanding its business until 2018.
- Walker Greenbank and Elstead Lighting enter licensing agreement. // Cabinet Maker;9/30/2011, Issue 5757, p6
The article reports on the licensing agreement between Walker Greenbank PLC and Elstead Lighting for the distribution of the former's new collection of Harlequin lamps, wall lights and chandeliers through main department stores, existing Harlequin sales channels, and independent lighting retailers.
- Facade lighting. Fenley, G. // Architectural Record;Aug1991, Vol. 179 Issue 8, Supplement p36
Examines how exterior nighttime lighting defines the images of buildings and their owners. Many cities are passing lighting-control ordinances and adopting new lighting techniques. Examples of lighting; Concerns; Problems with glass; Light sources; Fixtures; Integrated design.
- A zoo story. Masello, D. // Architectural Record;Aug1991, Vol. 179 Issue 8, Supplement p46
Offers a look at the lighting of the Living World complex at the St. Louis Zoo. Light is used for illumination, illustration and sustenance. Hellmuth, Obata & Kassabaum are the architects and lighting designers. Types of lighting; Functions; Importance.
- Turning on savings with lighting retrofits. Mumford, Steve // Buildings;Nov93, Vol. 87 Issue 11, p40
Discusses the use of lighting technology in buildings. Savings in energy, labor and maintenance; Replacement of electromagnetic ballasts with electronic ballasts; Lighting retrofits; Selective relamping; Improvement on working environments. INSET: Turning out the lights..
- A guide to indoor lighting design. Knisley, Joseph R. // CEE News;Apr97, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p12
Provides the knowledge to determine either the number of lighting fixtures required for a project or the footcandle level that will be provided by a particular design. Physical factors which influence the design of lighting projects; Determination of the quantity of light needed; How the lumen...