Industry loses Nat Barnes, aged 83
- Wasted. Finke, Nikki // New York;11/29/99, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p36
Talks about Hollywood agent and drug addict Jay Moloney who killed himself two days after his 35th birthday. Why the blame for his death lies with the entertainment industry's aberrant values system; How he achieved success by reveling in Hollywood's dark side; Reflections as to whether...
- Special agent Nat leaves his mark on retailer. // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p61
Reports on a British furniture retailer's comments on Scottish furniture agent Nat Barnes' efforts to handle a consumer complaint. Barnes' investigation of the complaint.
- QUEENSLAND CUP. // Rugby League Week;4/9/2003, Issue 6, p42
This article presents news and developments related to rugby football league, Queensland Cup.Burleigh Bears 58 d Wests Panthers 14 at Purtell Park.Craig Frawley continues to stick both paws up for an NRL debut, racing 40 meters to plant the winning try in the 79th minute to secure an unlikely...
- London agent Hall stabbed to death. Wolf, Matt // Daily Variety;5/26/2004, Vol. 283 Issue 37, p12
Reports on the murder of Rod Hall, an agent for playwrights, screenwriters, and writer-directors, in London, England. Cause of the death of Hall; Academic background; Appreciation on the attitude of Hall.
- Long-time Ritron sales rep dies. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jun2006, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p19
The article reports on the death of Ritron Inside sales representative Jan Henico in May 2006.
- JED MATTES. // Publishers Weekly;8/4/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 31, p18
Pays tribute to literary agent Jed Mattes who died on July 24, 2003. Cause of death; Career background; Awards received.
- Don Romeo Remembered As Pioneer. Waddell, Ray // Billboard;7/7/2001, Vol. 113 Issue 27, p8
Profiles talent buyer Dominic Romeo, who died on June 23, 2001 of liver and kidney failure. Description of his career in music; Details from his career as a fair booker; Views on his professionalism.
- INTRUST SUPER CUP PREVIEW. // Rugby League Week;2/8/2012, p42
The article analyzes the likely performance of several rugby league teams in the 2012 Intrust Super Cup rugby tournament to be held in Queensland. According to the coach of Wynnum Manly Seagulls rugby team Paul Green, the main players of the team includes Nat Barnes who has genuine speed and...
- GOLDEN RUN. Marshall, Matt // Rugby League Week;4/19/2006, p47
The article focuses on Nat Barnes, a rugby football player, who is believed to be an inconsistent player. During three patchy seasons of Queensland Cup, the 23-year-old speedster was just as likely to score a treble one week as let in that many the following week. Barnes' blistering start to...