- BURBERRY STOCK SALE. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/20/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 106, p2
Reports on GUS PLC's sale of a part of its stake in luxury goods firm Burberry's Ltd.
- Multinational moves bring opportunities. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/20/2004, Issue 5402, p6
Reports on the stock performance of several furnishing companies in Great Britain. Losses of GUS; Upmarket products earnings of Tiffany; Stock performance of Homestyle,
- Shares jump at GUS as sales figures look up. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;8/6/2004, Issue 5400, p6
Reports on the increase in the profits of GUS PLC in Great Britain. Decline in the shares of Homestyle; Increment in the shares of GUS; Bid received by Minerva Property Group for Allders PLC.
- British Parent Plans Spin Off of Experian; London Stock Exchange, Costa Mesa HQ? Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;4/3/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 14, p37
The article reports on the plan of the British retailer GUS PLC to separate the credit scoring company Experian Group. Plans call for removing the group as a publicly traded company listed on the London Stock Exchange. GUS is also planning to issue new shares to its existing shareholders and new...
- Shares a mix of offsets and upsets. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/28/2005, Issue 5462, p6
Reports developments related to share prices in several retailing and manufacturing industry in Great Britain. Total number of points lost by Gus company on a mixed trading statement; Decrease in shares of the Kingfisher PLC company in 2005; Increase in the second quarter sales of Marks &...
- Bid prospects ride out war crisis jitters. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;7/21/2006, Issue 5497, p6
The article reports on the stock market activity in Great Britain as of July 21, 2006. The British Stock Index was close to 5,900 points. Gainers include House of Fraser, while GUS and Marks & Spencer were the losers. According to Aga chief executive William McGrath, he aims to double sales by...
- Argos boost lifts GUS by 13p. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;10/27/2000, Issue 5211, p6
Presents a table of stock performance of Great Britain-based furniture retailers and manufacturers as of October 27, 2000. Increase in profit margins of GUS; Drop in Silentnight Holdings' share price; Disappointment of analysts with Marks and Spencer.
- Argos staff share a Â£5.9m pot from savings scheme. // Personnel Today;8/10/2004, p4
Argos employees across Great Britain will benefit from a potential pay-out of Â£5.9 m following the maturity of the first share purchase scheme run by its parent company GUS plc. Under the terms of the Sharesave Scheme, which was first introduced in 2001, employees can buy shares in GUS at a...
- BL buys out GUS for Â£120m. // Estates Gazette;11/22/2003, Issue 347, p45
Reports on the buy out made by British Land for its joint venture with GUS. Value of the deal; Background of British Land; Forecast on the share prices of British Land.