Broadband access hold up curtails online shopping
- Outback broadband. // Satellite Broadband;May2001, Vol. 2 Issue 5, p8
Discusses Australia's access to broadband communication system market. Forecast of Frost & Sullivan on the country's Internet users; Challenges of broadband adoption.
- High-speed Internet by cable gaining popularity. // Infomat: A Weekly Review;9/6/2002, p5
Reports on the increase in access to high speed Internet by cable in Canada in 2001. Deployment and penetration of cable Internet by community size; Number of homes that have access to broadband service; Rate of adoption of cable Internet.
- Broadband Streams Into Content Management. Adams, Eric J.; Walter, Mark // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;8/6/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p14
Focuses on a study by Arbitron, which suggests that reports of broadband communication's demise have been greatly exaggerated. Percentage of Internet users in the United States with broadband access at home, work or school; Increase in number of businesses delivering streaming media to their...
- It's not just about speed. Porter, Angus // Marketing Week;9/26/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 39, p41
Focuses on steps that needs to be taken to encourage the use of broadband Internet services in Great Britain. Percentage of households having Internet access; Factors that distinguishes Web-surfing through broadband from broadcast entertainment; Justification for the use of broadband services...
- Broadband boom. // Marketing Week;8/29/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p29
Reveals that eight percent of Great Britain Internet users surf using fast-access or broadband connection.
- Broadband usage in Utah high excepting just those who don't need or want the service. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/1/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p2
The article discusses the results of the "Utah Broadbrand Non-adopters Deman Study Report," released by the organization Utah Broadband Project, regarding the non-usage and nonsubscription of Internet by nonadopters, refers to people who do not use the service.
- The high-speed Net: hurry up and wait! Horey, Jeremy // Australian Personal Computer;Aug2001, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p50
Comments on the rate of growth in Internet usage in Australia. Stability of Internet user population percentage in other countries; Emergence of broadband access investment; Forecasts on mass adoption of broadband services.
- Venezuela reaches 3.69 million Internet subs by end-2014. // Latin America Telecom;Mar2015, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p14
The article looks at the report of Venezuela-based telecommunications regulator Conatel which revealed the increment in the Internet subscribers Venezuela as of fourth quarter of 2014 and the reported a decrement in the mobile broadband subscribers in Venezuela.
- Why they want broadband. // Electronic Media;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p24
Presents statistics concerning a survey of technology decision-makers in high technology households who have broadband access or have considered getting it. Reasons why they want broadband; Fast file downloads; Constant Internet access; Non-interference with the phone line; Audio and video...