Silentnight shows off new beech ranges
- Rivals gather to bid for Silentnight brands. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p3
Reports that rival manufacturers have been interested in Parker Knoll, Stag, Ducal and Nathan after Silentnight Group's decision to sell or license the home furnishing brands in face of continuing losses.
- Style, Features, Price Pump 2002 Furniture. Malester, Jeff // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/8/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p120
Focuses on the style, features and the affordability of office and house furnishings in the U.S. Increase of investments in homes and home entertainment systems; Features of the Model WU-2110M home theater system by Bell'O; Design of the Model 12121 furniture product by Gusdorf.
- Spring Ram sells Rest Assured to Silentnight Holdings for ...3m. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;01/16/98, Issue 5071, p2
Reports on Spring Ram's sale of bed company Rest Assured to Silentnight Holdings. Spring's reasons for selling the company; Spring's plans on its house furnishings market in Great Britain; Spring's plans for its cabinet portfolio.
- An opportunity to make the brands deliver. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p9
Analyzes the problems encountered by Silentnight Group with its acquired name brands, Parker Knoll, Stag and Nathan. Losses suffered by the company's furniture brand; Failure to get the right operating margin; Other retailers and businesses interested in the brands.
- Ducal taken off the market. Kahl, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p3
The article reports that Ducal has been taken off the market by Silentnight Group, as it has been unable to find a buyer willing to meet its valuation for the brand. The sale of Parker Knoll is increasingly unlikely to be completed in time for any new owners to show it at 'The Furniture Show,'...
- In Brief. // Cabinet Maker;12/17/2004, Issue 5419, p5
The article presents information on several developments related to home furnishing industry and trade. Silentnight Group is understood to have reduced its shortlist of bidders for Parker Knoll to a final four. Hilden Manufacturing is to transfer the bulk of its textile production to Egypt,...
- Living and dining. // Cabinet Maker;1/21/2005, Issue 5422, p24
This article presents information on several recently launched furniture products. The Avoca dining range from Gola Furniture is available in the Louis Philippe style in European cherry with a lightly distressed finish. The Flagstone dining range from Baker Furniture combines fruitwood and a...
- Home office products a hit with consumers. Caulfield, John // National Home Center News;3/20/95, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the popularity of home office products in the United Sates. Expansion by warehouse retailers of ready-to-assemble furniture (RTA) category; Kinds of home-office products sold by home centers; Growth potential of home office niche; Trend towards renovation stage; Statistics on the RTA...
- Variety is spice of life in home office. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;10/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p218
Reports on the different styles and designs of the home and office furniture. Styles offered in Wynwood's Whitaker group; List of the casual and transitional themes; Features of the turned legs and columns, which gives pieces an island look and feel.