Strategy-proof coalition formation
- Faulty co-op ventures worth 'post mortem.' // Rural Cooperatives;Nov/Dec2000, Vol. 67 Issue 6, p29
Reports on the call for examining failed ventures in cooperatives. Benefits of conducting a post mortem on failed ventures; Legitimacy of interest in taking care of cooperatives.
- Comment on "Toward a Behavioral Theory of Strategy". Brandenburger, Adam; Vinokurova, Natalya // Organization Science;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p286
The authors comment on the article "Toward a Behavioral Theory of Strategy," by Giovanni Gavetti, published in the journal. They say Gavetti claims some firms are endowed with better ways of representing the world around them than their competitors. According to them, his notion of a...
- Need to know Business strategy. Hills, Jan // Personnel Today;9/16/2008, p70
The article presents the author's views on knowing business strategies. The author views that one can summarize the business strategy in terms of people's behavior and choices in the organization. The author opined that having a summary of the business strategy in mind will help make day-to-day...
- COOPERATIVA SANZEKAN TINEMI: PROMOTORA DE ALTERNATIVAS DE TRABAJO EN BASE AL DESARROLLO ORGANIZACIONAL GUERRERENSE, MEXICO. Patricia Soto Aguilar, Adriana; Sosa S�nchez, El�as // Global Conference on Business & Finance Proceedings;Jan2012, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p1189
Thanks to the organizational development, Cooperative Sanzekan Tinemi: Sociedad de Solidaridad Social (SSS) is central to respond to the needs of rural indigenous communities of Guerrero, MEXICO, and is using its own organizational behavior which makes him a promoter of employment , conservation...
- Business Performance and Conduct of Organization Types: A Study of Select Special-Purpose and Laboratory Glassware Firms. Wright, Peter; Helms, Marilyn M.; Kroll, Mark; Peng Chan // American Business Review;Jan1990, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p88
Focuses on the usability of strategic constructs on optimizing business performance. Types of organizational conduct; Importance business planning on effectivity of organizational types; Advantage of analyzers and balancers on optimizing performance.
- ATORES, TRABALHO INSTITUCIONAL E A INSTITUCIONALIZAÇÃO DA ESTRATÉGIA DE DIVERSIFICAÇÃO EM UMA COOPERATIVA AGROINDUSTRIAL. LEONEL JUNIOR, RONEI DA SILVA; DA CUNHA, CLEVERSON RENAN // Base;jan-mar2013, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p81
Currently, the institutional theory is one of the dominant approaches in organizational studies. One of the main critics suffered by institutional theory is the little emphasis on actions and interests of social actors, which is reflected, several times, on a deterministic attitude. In the last...
- Consultants bring an unbiased view. Walsh, Thomas // Business Journal (Central New York);12/23/2005, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p22
This article presents a discussion on why business owners should hire a business consultant. A consultant helps in understanding the organizational dynamics of the business. One of the most challenging aspects of managing a business is to know how the employees relate to each other. A business...
- The Study on the Self-organization Behavior about Enterprises Cluster. // Management Science & Engineering;Dec2010, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p87
No abstract available.
- Babe snorts out pecorino madness. Dacey, Nancy; Nurzia, Rita // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/13/99, Vol. 38 Issue 50, p6
Reports on Florence, Italy-based agricultural cooperative Forteto. Members; Dairy products produced by the Forteto farm; Restaurants in the United States that make use of Forteto's products.