FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Market Post: Texas ISDs Dominate Wednesday Calendar. Flynn, Hillary // Bondbuyer.com;10/ 8/2014, p14
The article reports on deals in bonds scheduled for release in the primary and Federal Open Market Committee meeting on October 15, 2014. Information on bonds expected to sell is presented including the Cypress-Fairbanks Independent School District's school building and refunding bonds, Los...
- LADWP-Sponsored Bill Would Create New Bond Mechanism. WEBSTER, KEELEY // Bond Buyer;6/10/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33925, p5
The article informs that Los Angeles Department of Water and Power (LADWP) has sponsored the Assembly Bill 850 that allows the LADWP and other public water utilities of California to issue project-specific bonds through a joint powers authority (JPA).
- L.A. Dept. of water and power. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;06/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30658, p7
Reports on the plan of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power to restructure $700 million of its outstanding bonds.
- LADWP Plans Power Debt Refinancing, Water Bond Issues. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31072, p3
Reports that the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power will launch a refinancing of its outstanding debt by refunding about 2.1 billion dollars in bonds secured by its electric power system. Plan to sell about 314 million dollars in fixed-rate water system revenue debt.
- Los Angeles $1B DWP Priced for Retail; Munis Fade on Long End With Govies. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p2
Reports the retail pricing of the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power revenue bonds in California. Expression of interest by buyers; Importance of treasuries in maintaining market stability; Popularity of high-grade bonds due in five-to-ten year range.
- Los Angeles Water Tops Calendar Heavy With High-Quality Debt. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p38
Reports the release of power system revenue bonds by the Los Angeles Department of Water & Power in California. Aim of refinancing all outstanding debt; Maturation of current settlement bonds; Advantage of the solid management status of the company.
- LADWP to Sell $1.2B in Power Bonds As Part of Debt-Restructuring Plan. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p39
Reports the sale of power bonds by the Los Angeles Department of Water and Power in California. Plan of restructuring debt service; Anticipation of increased bond volume; Affirmation of the Aa3 ratings of the bonds by Moody's Investor Service.
- Los Angeles Water & Power Sets $207 Million Refunding. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;2/21/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31577, p30
Reports on the plans of Los Angeles Department of Water and Power to issue about $207 million in water revenue refunding bonds in the week ended February 28, 2003. Utilization of the proceeds from bonds; Significance of the deal; Estimated debt service coverage by 2008.
- Munis End 2 to 3 Basis Points Lower; L.A. Water, Texas A&M Sell $300M. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/26/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31581, p2
Reports on possible sale of multimillion dollar bonds by the Los Angeles, California Department of Water and Power and College Station, Texas-based A&M University, despite decline in yield of municipal bonds. Re-offering prices of the Serial bonds; Insurer of the bonds; Possible utilization of...