PIMCO Hires New Head of Credit Research
- PIMCO Adds Triumph to its High-Yield Team. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;08/14/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 32, p4
Reports that the Pacific Investment Management Co. has hired Andrea Feingold as executive vice president and welcomed Ian O'Keefe to the high-yield portfolio management team.
- CSFB's Bhansali Joins PIMCO Bond Group. Shatz, Michael // Investment Management Weekly;03/20/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the Pacific Investment Management Company's appointment of Vineer Bhansali as executive vice president and head of domestic analytics for portfolio management.
- Pimco's Push: Adding 300 People This Year. Casacchia, Chris // Orange County Business Journal;3/21/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p3
The article reports on the move of Pacific Investment Management Co. (Pimco), to hire 300 people as it diversifies into stock funds and to prepare for a new headquarters in Newport Beach, California.
- PIMCO Recruits Convertible Bond Pro. Philley, Alicia // Investment Management Weekly;03/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p4
Reveals that PIMCO, a fixed-income specialist, is establishing a dedicated convertible bond fund. Selection of Sandra Durn, former Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management portfolio manager, to lead the effort; Remarks from Managing Director Chris Dialynas; Durn's reason for joining the company.
- Pimco Hires for High Yield Pros. Iyer, Savita // Bank Loan Report;08/21/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 34, p4
Details the appointment of Andrea Feingold and Ian O'Keefe as executive vice president and vice president in the portfolio management group at Pimco, respectively. Advantage of Feingold's addition to the firm; Previous jobs of O'Keefe.
- Exec Returning to Pimco in New Role. // American Banker;9/13/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 177, p18
The author reports that Mohamed El-Erian has been named the managing director and co-chief executive officer and co-chief investment officer at Pacific Investment Management Co. (PIMCO). El-Erian had previously worked at PIMCO as a managing director and senior portfolio manager. The expectations...
- Top Five Weekly Mandate Wins. // Investment Management Weekly;9/22/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 36, p1
A list of the top five weekly mandate wins in the U.S. as of September 22, 2008 is presented, including Pacific Investment Management Company, LLC (PIMCO), Chicago Equity Partners and Beacon Capital Partners.
- Pimco Takes New Approach on Life After Gross. DiMartino, Mediha // Orange County Business Journal;11/24/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 47, p48
The article reports that Newport Beach, California-based Pacific Investment Management Co.'s new website that features several videos and slides, with an emphasis on the firm's six chief investment officers who are now heading the firm.
- PIMCO Names 3 Managing Director . // American Banker;1/25/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 17, p7
Reports the promotion of various employees of PIMCO in Newport Beach, California. List of employees promoted.