Arizona Authority Plans $14.9M Issue for Three Charter Schools
- Pima Co., Ariz., Authority Becomes 3rd Issuer This Week to Disclose IRS Audit. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;4/6/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32355, p5
The article reports on the disclosure of Pima County Industrial Development Authority regarding the examination of its bonds by the U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in Arizona. The finance company has announced that the IRS is auditing 27 million dollars of variable rate lease purchase...
- Negotiated Bond Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2015, p6
A chart is presented that lists the negotiated bond sales in the U.S. for the week ending October 26, 2015 by several issuers including the Pima County Individual Development Authority, the California Pollution Control Financing Authority in California and the Carpinteria USD in California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/31/2015, p5
The article presents the results of negotiated sales in the U.S. as of December 31, 2015 including Pima County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona, Electric System Refunding Revenue Bonds in California and Imperial Irrigation District in California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/14/2015, p2
The article presents the results of the negotiated sales for revenue bonds for the period April 2015, and May 2015. The bonds listed include Pima County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona, Beach Community Development District in Florida, Douglas County Sanitary and Improvement District...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/15/2014, p9
Tables are presented showing the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of October 9, 2014 including the Education Facility Revenue Bonds Series 2014 issued by the Pima County Industrial Development Authority of Arizona, the Housing System Revenue Refunding Bonds Series 2014 issued by...
- Noah Webster Schools, Ariz., Downgraded to BB-Plus by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating to BB-plus from BBB-minus on the Pima County Industrial Development Authority, Ariz.'s series 2014 Pima project charter school revenue bonds issued on behalf of Noah Webster Basic Schools Inc. for its Noah Webster...
- Deal preview: Pima County, Ariz., agency sets $247 million issue for Tucson utility. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;09/23/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30236, p2
Reports on the plans of the Industrial Development Authority in Pima County, Arizona to issue $247 million worth of unenhanced industrial development revenue bonds on September 30, 1997. Sale of bonds for the Tucson Electric Power Co. in the negotiated sector; Selection of Morgan Stanley Dean...
- Edkey, Ariz., Downgraded to BB by S&P. // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said it lowered its long-term rating to BB from BB-plus on the Pima County Industrial Development Authority, Ariz.'s $17.9 million series 2014 education facility revenue bonds issued on behalf of multiple separate limited liability companies, of which the sole...
- Model Colorado Charter School Hopes to Pique Interest. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p30
Features the revenue bond deal that will be launched by Boulder Valley, Colorado-based Peak to Peak Charter School. Value of the deal; Rating below investment grade; Aim to use the money from the August 27, 2001 sale to build a campus in Lafayette.