N.Y.C. Water Authority Fights Negative Arbitrage With Crossover
- Fed Rate Cut Teases N.Y.C. To Make Deal. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/22/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31208, p1
Reports the bond refunding of the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York, New York. Terms and conditions of the bond sale; Announcement of the refunding after the cut-off of federal funds rate; Confidence of Alan Sanders, director of the financing authority, on achieving the refunding goal.
- Deal preview: N.Y.C. Water Authority prepares $365 million refunding. Louis, Brian // Bond Buyer;08/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30201, p2
Presents updates on the refunding efforts through bond sale by New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority and New York State Environmental Facilities Corp. Bonds pricing; Total amount of bonds to be sold.
- New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p8
Reports that the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority is considering the inclusion of refunding bonds as part of its new-money municipal bond sale in July 1998. Amount of the transaction; Maintenance of conservativeness in refunding standards.
- N.Y.C. Municipal Water Agency Readies $525M Sale. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/12/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32584, p3
The article reports on the plan of the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority (MWFA) to sell $525 million of fixed-rate tax-exempt bonds to redeem outstanding commercial paper to refund outstanding bonds. The Series 2007A bonds will be sold and will not have a retail order period....
- N.Y. City Water Plans $435M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;5/11/2015, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell $435 million of second resolution, fixed-rate tax-exempt refunding bonds on May 19.
- Market Post: Shifting Focus to Next Week's Calendar. Weitzman, Aaron; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/17/2015, p1
The municipal bond market is all but dead Friday, following a very quiet Thursday, with many desks short-staffed before the holiday, as focus shifts to next week's new issue calendar.
- N.Y. City Water Plans $475M Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/17/2015, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell about $475 million of refunding bonds on March 31 after a one-day retail period.
- Market Post: NYC Waters on Tap; Watching Yields. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;2/20/2015, p1
The biggest municipal bond deal of the week, the New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority's $485 million revenue bond sale, which was offered to retail investors on Wednesday, will be priced for institutions Thursday.
- N.Y. Water to Sell $475M. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/4/2015, Issue 34253, p1
The New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority intends to sell $475 million of second resolution refunding bonds on Feb 19 after a retail order period, say officials.